RealModScene
StaticPulse

Nintendo NX

Fuck Sony and MS with their Sega-esque business model of their newest plan on releasing their next consoles

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/gaming/consoles/amd-believes-the-ps5-and-xbox-two-will-launch-sooner-than-you-probably-think-1252546

With Nintendo saving all the money they did on doing Wii-U with ten year old technology, I really think the NX is going to be REVOLUTIONARY!

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/gaming/nintendo-nx-release-date-news-and-rumors-1289401

Not to say that Xbox and Playstation don't look cool but on this one I'm rolling with the OG Console guys.

This is what they are speculating the next Mario will look like.

Thoughts on this anyone?

• Like 1

Thoughts on this anyone?

all hype.. haha.. we'll see if nintendo pulls out ahead.. but they might as well just stick to handhelds.. or drop out like sega.. haha

I'll pass on any game where dude has to yell "wohoo" every single time he jumps. But the graphics looks great, even if they'll never run that smooth on a console.

I didn't like hearing the hype about a shorter life cycle on XBOne, that would be way too much money to put out on a console if it didn't get the same 10+ year run as the 360.

• Like 3

I didn't like hearing the hype about a shorter life cycle on XBOne.

Any electronic device can die early.. If not properly taken care of/cleaned haha.. But some parts can just fail.. For example.. The sheety ass controller they made.. Or the leaky capacitors.. Haha
  • Like 1

Any electronic device can die early.. If not properly taken care of/cleaned haha.. But some parts can just fail.. For example.. The sheety ass controller they made.. Or the leaky capacitors.. Haha

Failing components is one thing, but the supplier of the onboard graphics is saying not to expect another 8 years, based on customers already asking what's next. That's what I'm talking about.
  • Like 2

Failing components is one thing, but the supplier of the onboard graphics is saying not to expect another 8 years, based on customers already asking what's next. That's what I'm talking about.

Oh.. Yeah.. Gfx stuff for PC's always change.. Haha.. And yeah with VR.. Shit is gonna change hard coming up in the next several years..

You know AMD is making a killing off of all these console sales though..

Eh.. Lol.. Contract goes to the lowest bidder.. Lmfao

Eh.. Lol.. Contract goes to the lowest bidder.. Lmfao

That or pay out the ass for your next "Latest and greatest" console......

Also, I think AMD actually does a much better job with applications such as these anyways.

Yeah, everyone had access to this.. its been out for a few weeks now.. lol..

The new zelda game has been delayed to localization issues.. only real reason I'd want this system.. lol

• Like 1

Yeah, everyone had access to this.. its been out for a few weeks now.. lol..

The new zelda game has been delayed to localization issues.. only real reason I'd want this system.. lol

To each to their own I say. I think this device is going to have some pretty revolutionary technology on it.

ARM ARCHITECTURE!!!!!    ^_^