RealModScene
valgis25

Two covers with one directory

Hi there people.

Week ago I uploaded english version of the game to my hdd. And few days ago I got a russian version of the same game with the same title id. I deleted the english version with the file manager and upload russian. And on the Aurora's desktop I got two covers of the same game. I know that I can delete the game tools menu. But maybe we can somehow cteate some code or what we need...

If we delete folder with the game by file manager,then the cover deletes automatically. Because the people who know this sistem worser,can delete the new game from tool menu and if they dont have backup, the game will be lost.

Hi there people.

Week ago I uploaded english version of the game to my hdd. And few days ago I got a russian version of the same game with the same title id. I deleted the english version with the file manager and upload russian. And on the Aurora's desktop I got two covers of the same game. I know that I can delete the game tools menu. But maybe we can somehow cteate some code or what we need...

If we delete folder with the game by file manager,then the cover deletes automatically. Because the people who know this sistem worser,can delete the new game from tool menu and if they dont have backup, the game will be lost.

Swizzy posted about that recently here... http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6222-q-cover-of-the-games-arent-being-removed/?p=52779

If you delete it using any other method than through the game info screen, Aurora's database won't know it's gone. 

So until 0.6b is released, you should delete games from the game info screen. There is a warning that pops up and tells you you're about to delete everything in that path, so not like it should be a surprise. If you're worried about deleting the game without a backup, either don't go deleting things, or rename the folder in file manager before deleting in the game info screen.

Swizzy is also working on an Aurora database manager, no idea when he'll finish/release that though.

• Like 1