RealModScene
M10M

What do you say

so this may be a stupid question but what do you say guys Upgrading to XBOX ONE or PS4 its realy complicated 

It boils down to what exclusives you want to play, and what your friends have really, if you want to play with your friends, you have to get the console they have... otherwise, you can't play with them...

Both consoles are pretty equal, on paper the PS4 is better, with some games the PS4 is better, in others the Xbox One version is better... but, ultimately you won't really notice terribly much of a difference, and even if you do, you have to have both consoles side by side running the same game in order to really notice the differences on a standard TV...

You also need to take cost into consideration are you going to keep buying new consoles whenever they come out & then what ? lose even more money selling them just to upgrade.

• Like 1

It boils down to what exclusives you want to play, and what your friends have really, if you want to play with your friends, you have to get the console they have... otherwise, you can't play with them...

Both consoles are pretty equal, on paper the PS4 is better, with some games the PS4 is better, in others the Xbox One version is better... but, ultimately you won't really notice terribly much of a difference, and even if you do, you have to have both consoles side by side running the same game in order to really notice the differences on a standard TV...

halv of my freinds have ps4 and halv them have xbox1 so they tell shop an xbox1 and the other tell me shop ps4 so i tink i will shop an xbox1

thx swizzy by the way u are a problem slover xD

You also need to take cost into consideration are you going to keep buying new consoles whenever they come out & then what ? lose even more money selling them just to upgrade.

look bro i only shop consoles every 4 or 5 years and i only shop them in christmas
  • Like 1