RealModScene
Corvo

port problem

I have a problem with the ports but does not recognize aurora are open properly if they can help me thank you very much

They're usually not a problem if you're just playing games...

If you're hosting, they need to be open in most cases, you need to check that your router has properly forwarded them to your console, and that your console doesn't change IP as this causes the forwards to point to the wrong machine in your network (if there is even a machine on that IP at that point in time)

The ip is fixed and does not change worked two days ago but yesterday no longer recognizes them out failed and so do not come out the games but if I can join or create games roms

The ip is fixed and does not change worked two days ago but yesterday no longer recognizes them out failed and so do not come out the games but if I can join or create games roms

When the ports fail, it's usually because something changed with the router configuration or your ISP...

It's also possible there was a temporary connection problem between you and the server if it only happened the last few days, if it happens over an extended period of time it's likely something wrong with your setup and you need to investigate what that cause is starting with the router configuration, followed by contacting your ISP to check if they've changed something that could possibly cause the problem

Check your not with an isp that uses *me scratching head*,i can't think of what it's called but they rotate the ip to a different one every so often & no it's not scratching head method hehehe

Check your not with an isp that uses *me scratching head*,i can't think of what it's called but they rotate the ip to a different one every so often & no it's not scratching head method hehehe

Dynamic IP ??

You can always check using whatsmyip.org or a similar service. If it never changes you're static, or you can call and check with your ISP.

@Corvo, when you say it's fixed, does that mean you set your Xbox to static, or set it through your router. If not through your router you may have an IP conflict.

• Like 1

The ISP having static or Dynamic IP doesn't matter, so long as it's not behind a ISP level NAT

what I mean is that the ip xbox has not changed and the ports are not open properly but I recognize from time to time was that no longer worked as if he had changed some settings