RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
M10M

why my xbox 360 dosent boot up

When my xbox 360 console is cold it wont boot up system..only green power button works,there is no tv signal on tv,on controller al four lights are flashing..what should i do?  please help me

First up, what hack do you have? what model of console?

Most likely, it's a bad chip install that causes the problem due to a bad chip or similar (meaning, it can't handle the temperature you're at, or the timing shifts too much for it to succeed when it's cold...

so u mean i must make it stable 

?????

Well, what your description tells me is that it's in the early stages of the booting process, before the kernel starts (when you see the bootanimation essentially) the controller won't have anything to talk to, if you have RGH, the bootup process often takes ALOT longer then normal, so the controller will pretty much indicate it's waiting for communication to be established, if it's wireless it'll shut off after a set amount of time if no communication has been established

Well, what your description tells me is that it's in the early stages of the booting process, before the kernel starts (when you see the bootanimation essentially) the controller won't have anything to talk to, if you have RGH, the bootup process often takes ALOT longer then normal, so the controller will pretty much indicate it's waiting for communication to be established, if it's wireless it'll shut off after a set amount of time if no communication has been established

swizzy i have seen this i can only boot to xell reloaded 

c do u want me to send a video for u 

dear experts.

Same issue is also now happening to me as well when the xbox is cold the xbox won't boot up to the kernal and after a 5-10 min or even more it boots up.I am using the xbox 360 e console 250 gb corona v5 and glitch v 2.

When it is not booting up,i have to remove all the cables and controllers, then i put my xbox upside down connect all the cables and power on the console so after 30 secs it boots up.

What may be the reason for this?

when I updated my kernal last 2 weeks ago it was booting very fast and normal within 10 secs but now it is taking very long to boot up....

kindly help me...

swizzy i have seen this i can only boot to xell reloaded 

c do u want me to send a video for u

If it boots XeLL fine, something went wrong with the rest of the NAND, and you need to reflash it... that's it...

dear experts.

Same issue is also now happening to me as well when the xbox is cold the xbox won't boot up to the kernal and after a 5-10 min or even more it boots up.I am using the xbox 360 e console 250 gb corona v5 and glitch v 2.

When it is not booting up,i have to remove all the cables and controllers, then i put my xbox upside down connect all the cables and power on the console so after 30 secs it boots up.

What may be the reason for this?

when I updated my kernal last 2 weeks ago it was booting very fast and normal within 10 secs but now it is taking very long to boot up....

kindly help me...

It's not easy to figure out what the cause is, did you install something recently? did you change something? quite often if a bad chip is used, it may suddenly have crap boot times, or even if the chip wasn't fastened to the motherboard it may have come loose and is hanging in the air causing the wiring to no longer be what it used to be, having interference by components and whatnot

It's not easy to figure out what the cause is, did you install something recently? did you change something? quite often if a bad chip is used, it may suddenly have crap boot times, or even if the chip wasn't fastened to the motherboard it may have come loose and is hanging in the air causing the wiring to no longer be what it used to be, having interference by components and whatnot

changing the dash launch setting can change the boot time???

I have changed the dashlaunch setting to setup the LiNK.....

changing the dash launch setting can change the boot time???

I have changed the dashlaunch setting to setup the LiNK.....

Not really no, Dashlaunch launches AFTER the bootloaders have done their job... right after the bootanimation

Not sure what your video will actually help if you know it boots just very slowly... that means there's a problem with your chip most likely, and you need to check it...

Not sure what your video will actually help if you know it boots just very slowly... that means there's a problem with your chip most likely, and you need to check it...

how to check the chip??? can you help me swizzy.... 

Thanks in advance

how to check the chip??? can you help me swizzy.... 

Thanks in advance

Take it apart, take pictures of the installation and we can go from there, i can probably help you fix it... but... if it's a hardware problem you might need to find someone local to help you fix that as you probably don't live in a country near me...

If it boots XeLL fine, something went wrong with the rest of the NAND, and you need to reflash it... that's it...

Mr swizzy how do i reflash my nand if  my xbox wont even boot i waited like 1 hour and nothing happend it doesnt even boot up if u slove my problem i will realy be thankful 

Mr swizzy how do i reflash my nand if  my xbox wont even boot i waited like 1 hour and nothing happend it doesnt even boot up if u slove my problem i will realy be thankful

So, it don't boot XeLL? you can flash from XeLL aswell

So, it don't boot XeLL? you can flash from XeLL aswell

oh really wow i didnt know that thx swizz  but can u show me how im noob at dis stuff thx by the way 

nm i knw it i realy thank your mr swizz u are a real problem slover xD  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

well i dont have much to say but....... i reflashed the nand and its still dosent boot up 

so sad

well i dont have much to say but....... i reflashed the nand and its still dosent boot up 

so sad

Did you reflash a old dump, the same one you used when you last updated your console or a new one? Does XeLL still boot?

Did you reflash a old dump, the same one you used when you last updated your console or a new one? Does XeLL still boot?

look swizz i boot to xell reloaded and my xbox conntected to the internet so i entred my xbox ip and its give me three files  the first one was flashdmp.bin and the second was kv_raw.bin and the third was fuses.txt so i lunched xboxgui and opend flasdmp.bin and i enterd my cpu key and i genereted a hack image like when u update your xbox and the i put the updmp.bin in my usb stick and put in my xbox and then i launched xell and when its finished its said update complete shut down now and when i turned my xbox off its and restart it it doesnt boot (hope u understand what im saying my english its not good) and yea xell its still boot 

look swizz i boot to xell reloaded and my xbox conntected to the internet so i entred my xbox ip and its give me three files  the first one was flashdmp.bin and the second was kv_raw.bin and the third was fuses.txt so i lunched xboxgui and opend flasdmp.bin and i enterd my cpu key and i genereted a hack image like when u update your xbox and the i put the updmp.bin in my usb stick and put in my xbox and then i launched xell and when its finished its said update complete shut down now and when i turned my xbox off its and restart it it doesnt boot (hope u understand what im saying my english its not good) and yea xell its still boot

This means you probably have some hidden hardware issues, are you able to read/write the NAND by hardware? and are you able to restore the firwmare to stock? (you can send me your latest dump and fuses and i can check the integrity of the vital files etc.) if so, we can do a test where you flash back a stock NAND and lift POST_OUT (to enable it to boot without the chip) just to see if it boots fine at that point, if it does, it's a write issue maybe with the nand...

This means you probably have some hidden hardware issues, are you able to read/write the NAND by hardware? and are you able to restore the firwmare to stock? (you can send me your latest dump and fuses and i can check the integrity of the vital files etc.) if so, we can do a test where you flash back a stock NAND and lift POST_OUT (to enable it to boot without the chip) just to see if it boots fine at that point, if it does, it's a write issue maybe with the nand...

swizz i will   give u  the download link for the files its easy i will send u all th files i downladed from my xbox ip