RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rebelian23

some games wont work

hi guys. So straight to the point my jtag wont read some games. Such as Guitar hero world tour. Serious sam HD collection. Rock band 2 and greenday. I just wanna know what the issue could be because my mate plays the GH and RB fine on his jtag but i get into the loading screen for them and it wont go any further. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Oh and i have tried deleting them and getting a different copy aswell and it didnt work. Every other guitar hero works on my jtag (metallica.III,legends of rock,smash hits, rock band 1) so i cant believe that my jtag is stable on just those 3 games. If it matter i have a corona freeboot 2.0

It's also possible the storage device is causing the problem, have you tried borrowing your friends hdd or so?

i have tried running off my friends HDD but still the same issue. I did find some XEX files that helped with RB Green day. turns out the issue is the corona for that game but not sure about the rest

i have tried running off my friends HDD but still the same issue. I did find some XEX files that helped with RB Green day. turns out the issue is the corona for that game but not sure about the rest

What kernel are you on?

I'm pretty sure the issue isn't "it's a corona" maybe people with a corona console has had problems with it, but it's not oging to be purely for that and unfixable... it's a matter if figuring out what the cause is which maybe nobody has been interested in trying to figure out?

What kernel are you on? How i can check this info? I have problems with my RGH also, all games work but ROCK BAND 1 OR 2 OR 3 wont work , they just stack on loading screen, i tryed changinh games, veriosn, songs, hdd, aurora version... Nothing help's .. Can u help me with this problem i need Rock Band for vikend Party . tnx in advence :)

Download and run the ConsoleInfo Utility Script, it will tell you you kernel version, however it's likely a old one... update your kernel and try again

Sent from my SM-G903F

Download and run the ConsoleInfo Utility Script, it will tell you you kernel version, however it's likely a old one... update your kernel and try again

Sent from my SM-G903F

Can u send me link where i can find tutorial how to update kernel? or how to run that script to check if its new or old?

Sry now i see u have link in description, ok i found my kernel is 2.0.16537.0 Corona console so i need update for Rock Band 3 or not?

Sry now i see u have link in description, ok i found my kernel is 2.0.16537.0 Corona console so i need update for Rock Band 3 or not?

You should update your kernel, and use swizzys app to do it..

Now.. as for the rockband games.. you need a custom xex for it mate.. just google "rockband corona fix"