RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ngarrett111

Link stopped working for me

Since setting up F3 beta I had been able to join games system link, and while some rooms didn't work, I could always find one that did and a game I could join (and could also host). For the last 3 days though, Link has not been working for me at all. When I start a game, and go into System Link, I get a short list with weird symbols, and when I try to go to the rooms, it fatal crashes on me. Also, there is no information under the "User" part at all. I did make sure that the ports are still good, and they are. I also went into settings in FSD and checked for updates, but according to that, there are no updates. People in other threads were talking about a newer update with the devlink option in system link, but mine doesn't have that. Could that be an issue?

i tried, doing a fresh install, relflashed the console, reinstall avtar data, reset my router settings... i just join the main lobby but it doesnt show me in the gameroom. In JQE360.com also, it shows my xbox location as offline.

yes.. i think its a server side problem.. was working perfect in rev 402... will wait for another version, having other problems also such as crashes and freezes while returning to freestyle dashboard.

if you want the fsd update to show just change the language of your console to english (system settings on the original dash). also in fsd go to setup > general settings and mark the "enable beta updates".

Yeah, I got the newest update for F3, devlink is disabled, it was all working fine before, and just simply stopped, and won't work again after updating and such. Also, I think many must be having this problem too, because before it stopped working, I could check link.jqe360.com and there would be over 600 users (during peak times) in Black Ops 2, but lately I haven't seen more than 200 when I checked (currently, only 115 users).

make sure to re-link your console with jqe360.com, go in settings, add your account info and click link xbox

Somehow, just out of nowhere, it started working again. Not only is it working, but it is working extremely well. I don't have trouble joining rooms at all anymore, and games pop right up in system link now. Good work guys!