RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tonycrew

Can't boot into FSD3 but can boot to Aurora

As it says really I updated to latest dash using xeBuild 2.097 and I set the patch in dashlaunch to FSD but it won't boot into it I just boots NXE but if I set paths to Aurora it boots straight into that

I've tried reinstalling FSD3 but all I get is black screen, I then press the guide button and select system settings which takes me to NXE, then press guide button again and select freestyle and it boot into FSD3,

I can also go from NXE to xexmenu then to Dashlaunch the quit dashlaunch and it boots straight into FSD3.

It sounds to me like something is wrong with your FSD folder, did you delete everything within it when you re-installed? or did you just replace the current data with new? (probably not overwriting everything if you were actually running FSD when it was being done... also, the plugin needs to be unloaded...)

It's in the settings menu... you should probably delete the current installation completely, then copy the new files there...

Ok I guess your right there is something wrong somewhere, because I just copied over a new fsd3 into a diff folder and set DL to that and it boots straight in. is there anyway I can import my databases from the last one without having to re download everything again..?

its ok its sorted now, I run another instance of fsd deleted all the stuff apart from data in my old fsd and copied new files over.

P.S. Thanks for all your help and paitience