RealModScene

I have been trying for two days to install fsd 3, i select update,install,install dash launch and cofigure, remove previous install. starts to get updates then stays at o.oo kbps . tried installing version 3 without update. then started it said updates available starts the stays at 0.00 kbps. i left it on all night and nothing. tried hard wired and wireless nothing. connection is fine im on it now. kinda frustrated.

I have been trying for two days to install fsd 3, i select update,install,install dash launch and cofigure, remove previous install. starts to get updates then stays at o.oo kbps . tried installing version 3 without update. then started it said updates available starts the stays at 0.00 kbps. i left it on all night and nothing. tried hard wired and wireless nothing. connection is fine im on it now. kinda frustrated.

Put xexmenu on a DVD and launch it from the retail dash. Then on your PC use an ftp client to ftp into you Xbox, delete the freestyle folder. Then download the newest freestyle, unzip it, and drop it onto your HDD, load dash launch, configure your settings, and restart.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Im also having the same problem...

try to install via iso image, my screen turns black and my xbox shut down, try to install via usb, same, screen turn black and xbox shut down.

PLEASE HELP(now im using DASH 2.2Rev635 with Kernel 2.0.15574.0)

I had this problem yesterday and posted about it. There is something buggy with the hosting url. JPizzle was able to do something to fix it for me and I was able to download the update from the website here. In my case, I had to use the original F3 install ISO, checked the box to remove previous install and then installed it fresh and clean (without downloading updates). I then enabled SAMBA on the xbox and extracted the update into the Freestyle folder on my HDD in the Xbox.

Hello! guys I open my homebrew in F3 dash only Aurora have a cover and the other doesn't have why? and games too!