RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
xXDark2Xx

or problem on call of duty black ops 3 help

hello guys I have a problem with the game I pulled the game with Iso2God or modified with HxD ff-ff-ff etc .. I do everything I enter the game to load all 360 enters the LAN and then crashes the game I do not know if or some wrong step and asked how well or do or seen pictures but in the end I'm the point and over again and can Acere a precise guide follow step by step without missing or download the game already changed to advertise the consol without touching anything and thus easiest way those who do not risce to start the game without someone coming out crazy ....

translation italian ....

ciao ragazzi io o un probblema con il gioco ho estratto il gioco con Iso2God o modificato con HxD i ff-ff-ff ecc.. faccio tutto inserisco il gioco alla 360 carica tutto entra sulla lan e poi si blocca il gioco non so se o sbagliato qualche passaggio e pure o chiesto come fare o visto immagini ma alla fine sto punto e accapo e possibile acere una guida di preciso seguire passo per passo senza sbagliare oppure scaricare il gioco gia modificato da inseriere alla consol  senza toccare nulla cosi e modo piu facile a chi non risce a far partire il gioco senza che una persona esce pazzo .... 

What did you modify exactly? the compatibility pack?

You won't be getting a link to where you can download the game from on this forum... ask for it again and you're no longer welcome here...

The things you need:

1) The game.

2) The title update.

3) The compatibility pack modified with nuketown fix method.

If you want to hear your friends on link activate fakelive.

the game then and remains so crashes

italian translated  (gioco poi rimane cosi e si blocca)

IMG_20151112_155752.jpg

Verify that your copy of the game has been converted correctly, most have been using it as XEX i believe... try that, see if it works better

when using iso2god, make sure the padding removal is none, and only modify the compat pack.. not the GOD.. use TU1 also..

ok I'll try again to do something stupid that I will not understand comuque thanks to the availability 'I know that dates or written a couple of posts for the game

ok I'll try again to do something stupid that I will not understand comuque thanks to the availability 'I know that dates or written a couple of posts for the game

i don't think date's are particular to this game.. but the fix on compatibility pack is.. wont work without it..