RealModScene
Gualdimar

[RELEASE] FSD TUs and covers download fix

JQE360 login failed, small lookup shows that JQE360.com isn't redirected to Xboxunity.com

Am I doing something wrong?

JQE360 login failed, small lookup shows that JQE360.com isn't redirected to Xboxunity.com

Am I doing something wrong?

To download covers and TUs, you don't need to login. Login is required if you want to play with link and my fix has nothing to do with link.
  • Like 1

Does FSD still work with LiNK aka NOVA or is it done?

NOVA is the next step, it's a replacement for the FSD Plugin...

But yes, FSD is still compatible with LiNK until we pull the plug on the current implementation of LiNK and replace it with the new one that comes with NOVA (at which point only Aurora will be compatible)

i am  really sad that the Dev of FreeStyleDash is over.and i dont like the new 'Aurora' so does this support LiNK and does it still work???

fsd will work with link untill link is updated to nova.

i am  really sad that the Dev of FreeStyleDash is over.and i dont like the new 'Aurora' so does this support LiNK and does it still work???

LiNK is still working, for the time beeing... but when we release NOVA, LiNK will stop working (as NOVA will have LiNK v2 and we stop LiNK v1 support at that point)

Oh okay thanks so now i can still use Free Style Dash  :thumbup:(When Exactly are you guys are going to go to NOVA?)

When it's finished, you'll see it published in the forums when it's done...

so a question about NOVA pluguin, it is already finished and this only in testing phases or she is growing

Something tells me that it isn't a plugin, as the plugin could easily be transfered to use on fsd.. knowing this, i think nova will actually be incorporated into aurora, atleast that is what i would do..

so a question about NOVA pluguin, it is already finished and this only in testing phases or she is growing

It's still in the works... we've made progress, but family/work takes priority, and we do this for fun... not for you or any money gains (it's free after all)

Something tells me that it isn't a plugin, as the plugin could easily be transfered to use on fsd.. knowing this, i think nova will actually be incorporated into aurora, atleast that is what i would do..

It is a plugin, but... the communication between the plugin and aurora will be specific, fsd won't know how... and we've stopped working on fsd...

Sent from my SM-G903F

It's still in the works... we've made progress, but family/work takes priority, and we do this for fun... not for you or any money gains (it's free after all)

It is a plugin, but... the communication between the plugin and aurora will be specific, fsd won't know how... and we've stopped working on fsd...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok

Sent from my SM-G903F

that would be another way to do it.. lol.. 

Not working anymore

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

i know. there are some problems on hosting provider's side, can't do anything. hope they'll fix it soon

• Like 1

i know. there are some problems on hosting provider's side, can't do anything. hope they'll fix it soon

As I see, the problem still not resolved. So, if you still have a problems with this hosting, I can host your scripts on my hosting.

Contact me, If your need my help.

• Like 3

awesome release/share.

i dont want to change to aurora and still use fsd ( got it done with gadabama).. so im very happy to see this release that pushes us to host our own database.

thank you mate im thrilled ;)

awesome release/share.

i dont want to change to aurora and still use fsd ( got it done with gadabama).. so im very happy to see this release that pushes us to host our own database.

thank you mate im thrilled ;)

It still uses the xboxunity database, it just translates the JSON response from xboxunity to XML for FSD compatibility

It still uses the xboxunity database, it just translates the JSON response from xboxunity to XML for FSD compatibility

it is, but a little bit of php coding and mysql can transform it into your own cover db. it is esspecialy usefull because of broken push to xbox function.

this scripts are just base, they aren`t ready solution.

presonaly i`m too lazy to install mysql, so i created xml files with favourites covers on my local server and used this code in cover.php:

if (file_exists('covers/'.$titleid))
	{
		include('covers/'.$titleid);
	}
	else
	{
		//request to xboxunity
	}
  • Like 3