RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
P3D0B34R

xell reloaded v0.0993 issue

heey, so i have an problem with xell reloaded. when i boot into xell on my console (corona) it doesnt get past the line "SATA device at ea001200"

i read this is an issue with xell for my motherboard or for the dvd drive i have or somthing (i have hitachi 0502).

is there any way to fix this without having to remove my dvd drive all the time?

tnx

heey, so i have an problem with xell reloaded. when i boot into xell on my console (corona) it doesnt get past the line "SATA device at ea001200"

i read this is an issue with xell for my motherboard or for the dvd drive i have or somthing (i have hitachi 0502).

is there any way to fix this without having to remove my dvd drive all the time?

tnx

well Xell on your Corona isnt really a viable backup option if you have a 4g console.. 

that being said.. what are you using xell for constantly?? as you really dont need to.. lolz.. 

nah its not a 4g corona, and im not constantly using xell. i just wanted to run an emulator

there are plenty that dont require xell.. which one specifically?? might i ask??

tnx

You can start the emulator using Aurora from dash... however... you need to recompile it with DVD support disabled so that it doesn't try to use it, or you remove the DVD when you want to use said emulator...

It's not really a XeLL issue, it's a LibXenon issue

im trying to get pcsxr 0.62 and mupen 0.993 beta 2 to work, but when i run pcsxr from aurora it doesnt do anything. my monitor tells me that there is nothing connect to it, as if the xbox is turned off.

and when i run mupen from aurora it seems to load xell in like a red font and just gets stuck at fat mount uda0 (my usb drive) , but the same happens if it is on the harddrive it gets stuck on sata device at ea001200.

is it an issue that will be fixed you think? i read you talking about making a xell reloaded 0.994 on a thread like over a year ago

and what would be the downside of having xell reloaded 0.993 recomplied without dvd support? cause i dont really know what xell is even used for. i have a engeneering background and sorry about my english

pcsxr 0.62 is probably not compiled with the Corona compatible LibXenon toolchain...

The downside is you won't have DVD support, that's about it... you also need to do the same thing for the homebrew itself (Mupen64 for example)

Yeah, it isn't.. It was made to be ran from within the dash.. And FYI, pcsxr 1.0.8 is latest version I believe.. But the original author don't even work on it.. You seriously are better off using PC emu for both psx and n64