RealModScene
xXDark2Xx

Call of duty black ops 3 help me (italian boy me )

boys or installing the game or did everything within in lan but crashes the game as I do ??? a precise guide if possible by

ragazzi o installato il gioco o fatto tutto entro in lan ma si blocca il gioco come devo fare ??? una guida di preciso se possibile grazie

and you can make a simple video also for people who do not understand a lot of English to see how to do it step by step to enter the game and play properly. also included programs etc ..

or saw several sites each in a different way how to change the game I am not understanding how to do anything I could get in lan but then crashes the game

and you can make a simple video also for people who do not understand a lot of English to see how to do it step by step to enter the game and play properly. also included programs etc ..

or saw several sites each in a different way how to change the game I am not understanding how to do anything I could get in lan but then crashes the game

it's really simple.. just open the compat file in HxD.. and make it look like it is in this pic:

2en4uo4.png

use TU1 from unity.. good to go mate ;-)

no need to extract or anything else.. 

lo fatto ma niente si blocca quando entra nel gioco provo di nuovo capace avro sbagliato qualcosa....

I did nothing but crashes when I try to enter the game again able'll have done something wrong......

I tried to play black ops 3 on jtag but in the beggining they need me to connect xbox live for the update !! i dont know what to do ? please have u a solution !

you need all the compatibility packs.. Then it will be fixed and also the latest TU.
  • Like 1