RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dude

create or make system link mod for all games

hi !

i want to know is that possible to create or make system link for fifa 13 or pes 13 or farcry 3 or other games not have or not support system link ? can you make or mod system link for them and for example play fifa 13 with system link and use LiNK and play online this game with a jtag / rgh x360 ??if this possible its going to be awesome man ! someone can Answer me ?

why is that not possible ? i think this is easy to create system link for games and play online with them ! not anyway to mod / create ?! :( :( :(

no.

and when you say "we", are you asking if "you" and ???? can make a mod, if you know how to completely re-write the game and add system link to its core programming, maybe, if not... then not a chance.

• Like 1

If you think its easy, make it and come back to me and the rest of the guys on this forum. We'll all give you pat on the back.

• Like 1

no.

and when you say "we", are you asking if "you" and ???? can make a mod, if you know how to completely re-write the game and add system link to its core programming, maybe, if not... then not a chance.

sorry i should to say ( you ) not we :D post edited ! so its hard !! :( another questions ! :D anybody test this to see its work or not ?

thank you

It can't be done.

It can only be done by the game developers when the game is released, this is something that can not be added at a later time... This has never been added to a game, it either comes with the game... or it doesn't.

hi !

i want to know is that possible to create or make system link for fifa 13 or pes 13 or farcry 3 or other games not have or not support system link ? can you make or mod system link for them and for example play fifa 13 with system link and use LiNK and play online this game with a jtag / rgh x360 ??if this possible its going to be awesome man ! someone can Answer me ?

Like Irishdave said, it's hard to make it because game will need re-write.

WE will never do this, nor will we ever trick a game into thinking it's on live and use LiNK instead.

There are MORE THE ENOUGH system Link games out there