RealModScene
Xm3300

Lego Dimensions XBOX 360 - Game update

Just bought the game but can gain access to the online game updates, this is required to use the game packs, any way to go through for the updates offline ? Can´t access internet from the console (xbox 360) itself. Thanks.

• Like 1

Anybody is aware of such update available for dimensions? Checked from time to time in Aurora but nothing shows up

Got Title Update 3 and the Free DLC files.

Anyone else who needs them, you can get them here: ** link removed **

You're not allowed to post links to copyright protected material on this forum, even if the DLC is free, it's protected under the copyright laws...

You're not allowed to post links to copyright protected material on this forum, even if the DLC is free, it's protected under the copyright laws...

Ah, fair enough.

What about just the title update?

Ah, fair enough.

What about just the title update?

That's fine to link to, just not the DLC :)

We're hosting the TU's on Xboxunity anyways and we haven't gotten into any trouble with Microsoft or anyone else for that matter regarding that as they're not quite the same thing, they're essentially patches for the game and don't actually contain copyright protected material in the same sense

i am having the same problem - cant access any of the level pack content i.e. back to the future or doctor who.

i downloaded the title update from link above (title update 3) and put it in content folder on hdd but still no luck. i have tried with freestyle and aurora dashes

I too cannot get the update to work.

I finally was able to have my kernal updated by a local guy here (out of fear of ruining it by doing it myself), who was very nice . So the game pad and game finally work, but now this TU3 update is stopping the whole production.

Do you need update 2 as well? or is just 3 gonna make the extra character packs work?

I can put the figure in the game but not their levels and instructions to build the rest of the set (in my case the Portal 2 character appears but not the companion cube or turret). Also each attempt at installing the update causes my most recent save to not work. It tells me that it was saved with a more recent update before and it needs to update again before it will let me continue (as if I'm installing an older update and it wants the newer one back).

I've tried injecting the update with horizon into the game, into the profile and into the specific progress save as well as into the cache in Xex and even putting it straight into content/0000000000 under the 000B0000 and 00000002 folders. I can't unlock anything under XM360 as it only appears in the updates folder and not the DLC folder.

I'm about to throw this thing out the window but I've put so many hours into this now I'm hell bent on getting the thing working.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you Kindly.

Whenever dealing with a TU the latest one is the only one you need, the older ones will only take up space in the Aurora/FSD storage and will not be loaded unless you tell Aurora for instance to use that particular version

What's important is that TU's only ever work with specific versions of the game, generally it's easy to identify them by the MediaID which is fairly easy to find and is usually listed... however, what really matters is the Baseversion...

Hi. So do you need to download an update for each character set you purchase then?

You probably need to download a new TU for each new character set they release yes, and you may need a DLC file aswell which contains the actual graphics etc. from each of them...

Hi. So do you need to download an update for each character set you purchase then?

When you purchase a Level Pack set you'll need to download the free DLC that enables that level inside the game.

I've been collecting those DLC files as I've needed them, but it's against the rules to share them here. I can only share links to the Title Updates here.

• Like 2

Alright so I got the game going again with update 1.3.0. I found the Portal character update and injected into the game. Horizon put it into the game saves category and not under title updates where I figured it would go. Surprise surprise I cant access the Portal level.

Is there somewhere I can place the content specifically or should this be working? The XBOX does not want to acknowledge that the download is already onboard.

Also the only way I have got it to work this far is to run the profile, game saves and title update from the usb stick. As soon as I transfer it all over it all goes to hell so I leave it there.

Good times being a Dad. lol.

You need to get it into the proper location under Content/0000000000000000/ and so on, on the hard drive.

I do that by copying it from USB stick to hard drive in XeXMenu or with the file browser built into Aurora.

Hi. Can anyone tell me where to download the level content of Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters?

I can't find them searching on the internet.

Hi. Can anyone tell me where to download the level content of Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters?

I can't find them searching on the internet.

Sorry, but nobody is allowed to post links to copyright protected material... that's what you're asking for...

The original source for that data is Xbox LIVE/Xbox.com

Sent from my SM-G903F

Hello everyone, kind people, who still have old updates for Lego dimensions Xbox 360?

Anyone except 24 will do, please help :(