RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lovac1

TU version 0

I  have similar problem,I have downloaded through PC and added to Xbox and I have activated but still when I am going to system link it always says TU VERSION #0 (TU 17 is avaliable)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I  have similar problem,I have downloaded through PC and added to Xbox and I have activated but still when I am going to system link it always says TU VERSION #0 (TU 17 is avaliable)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means you either put the TU in the wrong place, it got corrupted somewhere along the way or it's for a different version of the game

This means you either put the TU in the wrong place, it got corrupted somewhere along the way or it's for a different version of the game

I was added TU for GHOSTS and MINECRAFT on chache folder as they say peoples on youtube,is there other directory to add?

I was added TU for GHOSTS and MINECRAFT on chache folder as they say peoples on youtube,is there other directory to add?

Some go into content, minecraft does for sure, most likely also ghosts... check the forums...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Some go into content, minecraft does for sure, most likely also ghosts... check the forums...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok ill try,thanks

but what for me? what should be the solution? all the tu's i download are trough aurora.

Did you read past my comments on this thread?

Sent from my SM-G903F

I was tried and WHERE TO ADD,in which folder for cod ghosts,if you want to help me tell me,I dont know where to put!!!!!

I was tried and WHERE TO ADD,in which folder for cod ghosts,if you want to help me tell me,I dont know where to put!!!!!

Device:\\Content\0000000000000000\<TitleID of the game>\000B0000\<tu file goes here>

Device:\\Content\0000000000000000\<TitleID of the game>\000B0000\<tu file goes here>

Ok,it says TU 17 but problem is i got message that I need to download content and i cant dismiss that because it reverts me back to main menu!!!

EDIT:btw. I have all compactibility packs

Ok,it says TU 17 but problem is i got message that I need to download content and i cant dismiss that because it reverts me back to main menu!!!

that's because the COD series of games have a little something called Compatibility Packs which are free DLC packs... you'll have to find those on google, they go into 00000002 instead of 000B0000

that's because the COD series of games have a little something called Compatibility Packs which are free DLC packs... you'll have to find those on google, they go into 00000002 instead of 000B0000

It has everything!!!!Now again it shows me tu vesion 0 but everything is there,I was also checked on Aurora and then it happened tu version 0 when i was launched trough comp. pack 2 on aurora!!!

EDIT:br0,please help me,I want to finnaly play multiplayer on my xbox,I am too close!!!!

It has everything!!!!Now again it shows me tu vesion 0 but everything is there,I was also checked on Aurora and then it happened tu version 0 when i was launched trough comp. pack 2 on aurora!!!

EDIT:br0,please help me,I want to finnaly play multiplayer on my xbox,I am too close!!!!

You need ALL compatibility packs, not just pack 2, aurora probably deleted the tu because you didn't scan for installed tu's and enabled it in aurora before launching the game, effectively telling aurora you want no tu's enabled

Sent from my SM-G903F

You need ALL compatibility packs, not just pack 2, aurora probably deleted the tu because you didn't scan for installed tu's and enabled it in aurora before launching the game, effectively telling aurora you want no tu's enabled

Sent from my SM-G903F

Did hear me!It has all compatibly packs + TU #17!!!

Did hear me!It has all compatibly packs + TU #17!!!

The post i replied to mentioned pack 2... did you tell Aurora to scan for new TU's and enable it? if not, it was probably deleted by Aurora...

You should also read what i say and not just go all exclamation marks on me!!!

Also, everyone say "i have the latest" or "i have everything", yet when asked for specifics, they often don't ;)

The post i replied to mentioned pack 2... did you tell Aurora to scan for new TU's and enable it? if not, it was probably deleted by Aurora...

You should also read what i say and not just go all exclamation marks on me!!!

Also, everyone say "i have the latest" or "i have everything", yet when asked for specifics, they often don't ;)

Emmmmm.....

post-62308-0-98513800-1454181464_thumb.jpg

post-62308-0-09741600-1454181512_thumb.jpg

Emmmmm.....

You have 3 different TU 17, 2 with different sizes... please remove all 3 and re-install it in it's correct directory, most likely the content dir and not cache...

You have 3 different TU 17, 2 with different sizes... please remove all 3 and re-install it in it's correct directory, most likely the content dir and not cache...

Can I just move files and where thy should be moved?

Can I just move files and where thy should be moved?

Delete the ones you have using Aurora (this removes them everywhere) next, download and use 360 Content Manager and use it's FTP features, it'll then install directly where they belong for you, no need for you to worry about it... once that's done, you want to scan for new TU's in Aurora

Delete the ones you have using Aurora (this removes them everywhere) next, download and use 360 Content Manager and use it's FTP features, it'll then install directly where they belong for you, no need for you to worry about it... once that's done, you want to scan for new TU's in Aurora

FTP extra laggs on my notebook(2.3 ghz SINGLE core,2gb ram and 256mb intel graphic) on UBUNTU

FTP extra laggs on my notebook(2.3 ghz SINGLE core,2gb ram and 256mb intel graphic) on UBUNTU

How can FTP cause lagg with those specs?! wtf are you running on your machine anyways?!

Either way, there are threads in the forums that explain the paths, just search for TU information and you'll find it mentioned many many many times...

How can FTP cause lagg with those specs?! wtf are you running on your machine anyways?!

Either way, there are threads in the forums that explain the paths, just search for TU information and you'll find it mentioned many many many times...

Can you please link me some of threads,please br0

How can FTP cause lagg with those specs?! wtf are you running on your machine anyways?!Either way, there are threads in the forums that explain the paths, just search for TU information and you'll find it mentioned many many many times...

Ok,i have unistalled all for cod ghosts and again downloaded and putted tu and comp packs but when I go to mp it show me this (look at pic)

sent from my windows phone

If you can't see picture then read this it says:

Notice:

In order to play multiplayer,you need to download new required content.This content is free.You must be connected to Xbox Live in order to download this content.Would you like to sign in to Xbox Live?

[Activation bar]:Sign in to Xbox Live

[Activation bar]:Switch to Main Menu

Ok,i have unistalled all for cod ghosts and again downloaded and putted tu and comp packs but when I go to mp it show me this (look at pic)

sent from my windows phone

If you can't see picture then read this it says:

Notice:

In order to play multiplayer,you need to download new required content.This content is free.You must be connected to Xbox Live in order to download this content.Would you like to sign in to Xbox Live?

[Activation bar]:Sign in to Xbox Live

[Activation bar]:Switch to Main Menu

That's because you have a TU installed which requires you to have compatibility packs...