RealModScene
88ja888

Greyed out System Link, can't find syslink.dat

Hello, thanks for all the help. Have a Jtagged slim with aurora .5b. All network tests pass, I can download TU, covers, etc. I have tried to play a plethora of system link games and all of them show system link as greyed out when I go to multiplayer within the game. 

I read in the FAQ that I am supposed to delete syslink.dat from Aurora\Plugins\Userdata, but I can't find that folder. Where I installed Aurora it has a plugins folder, but there is no Userdata folder under it. Just folders for HudScene, Log, WebRoot, and a couple XEX files. 

Thanks for the help!

Hello, thanks for all the help. Have a Jtagged slim with aurora .5b. All network tests pass, I can download TU, covers, etc. I have tried to play a plethora of system link games and all of them show system link as greyed out when I go to multiplayer within the game. 

I read in the FAQ that I am supposed to delete syslink.dat from Aurora\Plugins\Userdata, but I can't find that folder. Where I installed Aurora it has a plugins folder, but there is no Userdata folder under it. Just folders for HudScene, Log, WebRoot, and a couple XEX files. 

Thanks for the help!

This probably means you didn't load the FSD plugin with Aurora...