RealModScene
Malaclypse

Crap Ops 3?

I only had time to play online for 30 minutes or so last night, but did anyone else think BO3 kind of sucks compared to AW or even BO2?

And yes, I know the graphics are greatly degraded from the PS4/One versions, but it feels more like a shooter from the mid-90s than anything...

Maybe I need more time playing to appreciate it?

• Like 2

I only had time to play online for 30 minutes or so last night, but did anyone else think BO3 kind of sucks compared to AW or even BO2?

And yes, I know the graphics are greatly degraded from the PS4/One versions, but it feels more like a shooter from the mid-90s than anything...

Maybe I need more time playing to appreciate it?

yeah the graphics look like a college kids' project.. ahaha.. 

• Like 2

yah it looks very crap! without it's CAMPAIGN! :huh:

The game looks like crap gfx wise.. Haha..

Already deleted from my hard disk, horrible :veryangry: 

Edit: I mean, 30fps instead of the classics 60?

Folder is 3.5GB, compatibility pack is 2GB. Why they haven't included in the iso?

And the 360 can't handle a static vehicle?

black_ops_3_x360_vs_xone_4.jpg

Come on, they have copied their own game every year. I can't believe they made a crap like this.

BO2 is still the best for the multiplayer

i need thw parts 2,3,4 and 5 pls send me a message

thw?? you won't be getting any copyright material on this site, anyone caught distributing copyright protected material here is up for a ban...

Agreed the multiplayer feels like AW if not worst.The graphics feels like they were deliberately watered down.But althought i usually don't like the zombies modes.this one zombie mode feels fresh and has a very pleasant atmosphere.I miss the campagn tho.

i've never been intp any of the cods tbh i prefer puzzle games,survival horrors and racers like blur where you sity back take your time have a pause while you haver a puff and carry on lol. makes my brain  ache just doing run run bang bang your dead respawn run run bang bang your dead respawn.....

10 print"run run bang bang your dead respawn"

20 goto 10