RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
goodguykaif

tomb raider !!!!

how's the graphics?? is it good not like BO3?

Obviously Tomb Raider is better. Xbox's graphics are decent but honestly. They did so little effort to port to the 360 and PS3. Even AW's port for 360 and PS3 were so better than this.

• Like 1

How do you burn this one?  I used abgx then imgburn but "clean disk error".  any suggestions?

It's a XGD3 game, maybe you should google a bit of how it works...

I have googled it a bit which is why I thought someone might have more information.  I had no trouble with COD BO III working.  I'm thinking the imars version I've downloaded isn't legit.  Thanks anyway.

it's xgd2 (see pic no topology) can burn on any crap media on any drive but best to use verbs.

tombabgx.png

it's xgd2 (see pic no topology) can burn on any crap media on any drive but best to use verbs.

tombabgx.png

Nope, that only means it wasn't ripped properly...

I highly doubt any NEW game will be XGD2, besides that screenshot is clearly NOT a 100% validation... it's validating the parts it can check without the online database to check for that it appears to be correct data... meaning, the data matches one of the many possible formats...

it would check for topology if it was xgd3 in abgx screen above (not my screen one traweled from  a google search).

game only 7.3 GB (xgd2)

validation not needed these days as all your doing is swapping out the perfectly good SSv2/DMI. don't pass basic stealth as it's a wave 20 game and abgx hasn't been updated yet for wave 20 is all.

lots of people get there knickers in a twist about verification but really you don't have to wait for it as long as you pass basic stealth and have SSv2 and topology if it's xgd3.

how to add raise of tomb raider DLC RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER - Baba Yaga to xbox360 please ??