RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LitrosNub

[BO3 Guide] Making LiNK work for RGH

Well, BO3 just got leaked. I'm not leaking it here because of obvious reasons. But as always. You need to do some special stuff to make it play like AW. Or else you just get a 'download compatibility pack connect to live'.

But here's what you'll need:

BO3 ISO (not linking)
Title Update 1 (it's in xboxunity.net)
Compatibility Pack 1 (not linking)

Step 1: Extract the BO3 ISO. You do this however you always do it. Everyone has their own methods and ect.

Step 2: NOW here's the interesting stuff. Don't play BO3 yet. It won't let you. You will need the compatibility pack. Put the Comp pack in Horizon and move it to the 360. Still doesn't let you? Thought so. 

Step 3: Get this tool called wxPirs, IT IS NOT A VIRUS, here's the virus scan for people that think it is. It will not harm your computer.

Step 4: Start it up and select 'open file' pick the compatibility pack. 

Step 5: Click 'extract all' and move it to the BO3 Extracted DIrectory Folder (where the games at), let it finish now go back to Aurora. It should be working now! Also download the TU if you need to.

Enjoy LiNK! I'm not sure if this will work the same for Live but this is designed for LiNK only.

-2nd Method-

Credits to @falaga

Open the Compatibility Pack in Hxd (this program is easy to find)

ctrl+g

enter 234

hit enter

Press F 8 times and save the file and transfer it to your console.

You're good to go!

• Like 3

Well, BO3 just got leaked. I'm not leaking it here because of obvious reasons. But as always. You need to do some special stuff to make it play like AW. Or else you just get a 'download compatibility pack connect to live'.

But here's what you'll need:

BO3 ISO (not linking)

Title Update 1 (it's in xboxunity.net)

Compatibility Pack 1 (not linking)

Step 1: Extract the BO3 ISO. You do this however you always do it. Everyone has their own methods and ect.

Step 2: NOW here's the interesting stuff. Don't play BO3 yet. It won't let you. You will need the compatibility pack. Put the Comp pack in Horizon and move it to the 360. Still doesn't let you? Thought so. 

Step 3: Get this tool called wxPirs, IT IS NOT A VIRUS, here's the virus scan for people that think it is. It will not harm your computer.

Step 4: Start it up and select 'open file' pick the compatibility pack. 

Step 5: Click 'extract all' and move it to the BO3 Extracted DIrectory Folder (where the games at), let it finish now go back to Aurora. It should be working now! Also download the TU if you need to.

Enjoy LiNK! I'm not sure if this will work the same for Live but this is designed for LiNK only.

Not the proper method, the proper method is to just fix the Compatibility Pack license data, it's a simple patch ;)

Not the proper method, the proper method is to just fix the Compatibility Pack license data, it's a simple patch ;)

hm, this method works also. 2 methods that work? cause I got it working this way. no insane glitches or bugs. ect. Works the same :). Also no problems on LiNK

hm, this method works also. 2 methods that work? cause I got it working this way. no insane glitches or bugs. ect. Works the same :). Also no problems on LiNK

It might work now, but not down the line ;)

It might work now, but not down the line ;)

If you can PM me the correct method, I can try it out and add it as another method in the OP (giving you credit or whoever you decide to give credit for).