RealModScene
vurushi

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Problem

All works fine, but i cant transfer that "patched" file onto Hdd1 everytime on the start of transfering it writes operation failed :/

All works fine, but i cant transfer that "patched" file onto Hdd1 everytime on the start of transfering it writes operation failed :/

Do you have enough space left on your hdd? if not; that's why...

Yeah by USB, i have external HDD in FAT32 format and other files are normally transferable, only with this one file (A92CACF8DF6D9DB1C32970035A6B8B63B09C2F1641) i cant do anything.

loool shit i got it! :D i am so so sory i forget to delet from last words (_patched) .. I am dickhead thank you for your time and tutorials. :)

I Have last one question, is it possible to active split screen for example in zombie mod? I havent button X for add another player :/

I Have last one question, is it possible to active split screen for example in zombie mod? I havent button X for add another player :/

Does the game say it supports split screen? if not, then no it's not possible to activate...

Does the game say it supports split screen? if not, then no it's not possible to activate...

Aha its works only on new gen consoles :/

It was written as a generic application that patches what was required for COD BO3's DLC... it may work, but it also might not... i have no idea...

Sent from my SM-G903F

On 11/4/2015 at 7:12 PM, Be4stElectrjc said:

Final Result.

Z9pPTI.png

This way worked for, thank you so very much. Btw, few things i noticed, xm360 didn't do the job, even if xm shows, that file is unlocked but it still didn't work. Then i downloaded HxD and opened DLC file and followed your instructions. What happened was, that Final result on Lines 220 and 240 and first 8 F's didn't change, so i pressed F exactly in same places as shown in picture (i didn't want to risk doing it few times.) with hex it worked and i now play. Now i need TU version 8

30 minutes ago, arejaz said:

This way worked for, thank you so very much. Btw, few things i noticed, xm360 didn't do the job, even if xm shows, that file is unlocked but it still didn't work. Then i downloaded HxD and opened DLC file and followed your instructions. What happened was, that Final result on Lines 220 and 240 and first 8 F's didn't change, so i pressed F exactly in same places as shown in picture (i didn't want to risk doing it few times.) with hex it worked and i now play. Now i need TU version 8

xm360 only does a sepcific patch.. it doesnt work with everything.. and it is very old.. hasnt been updated in a very long time.. 

On 11/6/2015 at 7:35 PM, vurushi said:

I installed the pack but it has still the same problem .

Hi friend

"Despite installing the pack, the issue persists. Disappointed with the lack of resolution despite attempted troubleshooting."