RealModScene
vurushi

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Problem

Are you saying the game itself didn't scan in?? When you said "I put mine on USB0's Content folder" I just assumed you were only talking about the CP. You don't put your games in a separate "Game" folder? IDK, I'm probably just misreading  :unsure:

The game refused to scan on USB0, I finally got it working on HDD1, was a bit confused since most of my 360 titles are on USB0 and they work just fine and xm360 detects and unlocks those. BOPS3 wouldnt. Its good to go now and the fakelive trick works. Weird thing though is I had to disable fakelive for Minecraft to get it to work...... I'm having a bit of a problem getting it to run on my buddies Jasper but I think thats more of a kernal and dashlaunch version issue which I don't have the time to update as I have to head out to the bay area today.

The game refused to scan on USB0, I finally got it working on HDD1, was a bit confused since most of my 360 titles are on USB0 and they work just fine and xm360 detects and unlocks those. BOPS3 wouldnt. Its good to go now and the fakelive trick works. Weird thing though is I had to disable fakelive for Minecraft to get it to work...... I'm having a bit of a problem getting it to run on my buddies Jasper but I think thats more of a kernal and dashlaunch version issue which I don't have the time to update as I have to head out to the bay area today.

Glad you got it working. Maybe try autofake instead. May have more luck.

I think this game does require newest kernel, probably just needs an update

People if i cant set up upnp because i have router by phone galaxy. Is that the problem ? I see public rooms in link but when i press search lan servers it dont show nothing. Help me with that. Thank you

I mean that with black ops 3.

Sorry people i figure it out. I just have bad wyfy signal lol )))))

can someone tell me how i can play cod bo 3 on rgloader 17150  PLEEASE?

flash back to freeboot or get a XDK. i have a xenon XDK i payed $111 to my door here in the states. also you need at lest dash 17349 or newer to play BOIII. so that leaves you out cuz you are on 17150. have you tried using xextool to remove dash restriction on BOIII default.xex and default_mp.xex

can admin confirm the minimum dash requirement for bopIII . is there any single way its possible that it will run on 16537 , corona , glitch 2

can admin confirm the minimum dash requirement for bopIII . is there any single way its possible that it will run on 16537 , corona , glitch 2

Probably not, you probably need 17xxx

hi i am getting this error , please give tips to overcome it

Make sure you have the latest TU installed and that you have the Compatibility pack installed correctly

i didn't need fakelike or autofake and would rther not enable them tbh.

swizzy tried your licensecleaner app and it error'd.thanks though.

Did you drag 'n' drop the file onto it? and did you have enough space for a second copy of it?

I downloaded HxD hex editor first, then License Cleaner Program,copied dlc to computer, dragged my DLC into the msdos window(licensecleaner), pressed enter?, copied back to proper location on xbox, and now im about to play some old school zombies, and etc... YES

I can't talk with headset without fakelive option on. Can someone do it with the option turned off?

im going to try this, i cant get mic to work at all, not sure what fakelive is, i know theres a forum for it havent got there yet. I know its an option in dashlaunch. I think i had to disable it to get TU3 working.

I downloaded HxD hex editor first, then License Cleaner Program,copied dlc to computer, dragged my DLC into the msdos window(licensecleaner), pressed enter?, copied back to proper location on xbox, and now im about to play some old school zombies, and etc... YES

You're not supposed to do that while it's running, it's supposed to be done on the exe itself...

my dash 16537 , tu 1 , compatibility pack patched and extracted to usb . what step i am doing wrong ? how could i check the extracted cp is ok or not ? 

my dash or cp , i am confused ... 

You're not supposed to do that while it's running, it's supposed to be done on the exe itself...

ok, i was wondering how it worked. I guess dragging it into the window worked tho. all my dlc works. played for a while too! just waiting for a few other dlcs then i do it the proper way!

from start to finish this is what i did...

How To Properly Install DLC For Call Of Duty Games

1. Put DLC/Compatibility Pack on Computer

2. Download LicenseCleaner (created by Swizzy)

3. Click on DLC file, Drag it onto the LicenseCLeaner exe and wait for the magic to happen

4. Delete the old DLC file (not the patched file)

5. Delete these letters from the name of the new DLC file "_patched"

6. Transfer the fixed DLC Back into the Proper Location on the xbox(content...002) using FTP, FlashDrive etc

7. Make Sure You Have The Most Recent Title Update Downloaded and Installed

8. If Needed Unlock DLC with xm360 etc

8. Personally I had to disable FAKELIVE in dashlaunch for TU3 to work on BO3.

Originally Posted by begallegal1 

Some important info I have found so far in my testing of this piss poor sorry excuse of a "game"..... ahhhhemmm sorry ,,PORT of a game to be a little more correct

1. The game must be launched by a "live" profile or it will error in the menu (you cannot switch to a live profile once in menu, error will occur)

2. You must have an active LOCAL network connected to the console (internet access is not required, I just tested this on a spare router) else you will get LAN connection error in menu.

3. Make sure your xbox kernal is updated, usually not required, but good idea to update if your behind.

my dash 16537 , tu 1 , compatibility pack patched and extracted to usb . what step i am doing wrong ? how could i check the extracted cp is ok or not ? 

my dash or cp , i am confused ...

Update your kernel, your kernel is way too old

ok, i was wondering how it worked. I guess dragging it into the window worked tho. all my dlc works. played for a while too! just waiting for a few other dlcs then i do it the proper way!

from start to finish this is what i did...

How To Properly Install DLC For Call Of Duty Games

1. Put DLC/Compatibility Pack on Computer

2. Download HxD hex editor (i assume)

3. Download LicenseCleaner

4. Click on DLC file, Drag it onto the LicenseCLeaner exe

5. Transfer DLC Back into the Proper Location on the xbox(content...002) using FTP, FlashDrive etc

6. Make Sure You Have The Latest/Proper Title Update Downloaded and Installed

7. If Needed Unlock DLC with xm360 etc

8. Personally I had to disable FAKELIVE in dashlaunch for TU3 to work on BO3.

Should be good to go!

You don't do it when the app is running, that has no effect what so ever... you also do NOT need HxD if you're going to be using LicenseCleaner, the file you want is the one which has "_patched" appended to it... this one you want to remove that part of the name and put on the HDD

hmmm. somehow it worked doing it on windows xp, but now im on windows 10 and it was pretty obvious. somehow i got it working, this last time i did it right and fixed my cheezy tut

It's stupid to extract the compatibility pack and merging it with the game, do it the proper way and just unlock the compatibility pack, if things change down the road and you merged the compatibility pack with the rest of the game data, you're up for one hell of a headache when you have to reverse it... you already mentioned one problem that's available right NOW... don't recommend doing stupid things >_>

If you merge the contents of the compatibility pack, you don't need to add it again after patching it with my tool, if you use my tool that's the only copy of that data you actually need...

@Swizzy may I know the tool that you have mentioned here?

EDIT: nevermind, stupid question, found what I was asking for.

You are NOT allowed to post links to DLC's, Compatibility Packs are also considered DLC, same for Season Pass's etc...

You only ever need the LATEST TU you want to use, enabling TU 1, 2, 3 and 4 will make it only use TU4 in the end

Final Result.

Z9pPTI.png

Hi could you linked me your CP please? I am really confused about that :D i tried about 15 tutorial and nothing .... And me CP looks different.

Hi could you linked me your CP please? I am really confused about that :D i tried about 15 tutorial and nothing .... And me CP looks different.

2 posts above yours you'll see Swizzy has answered your question.
  • Like 1