RealModScene
vurushi

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Problem

i didn't need fakelike or autofake and would rther not enable them tbh.

swizzy tried your licensecleaner app and it error'd.thanks though.

i didn't need fakelike or autofake and would rther not enable them tbh.

swizzy tried your licensecleaner app and it error'd.thanks though.

Did you drag 'n' drop the file onto it? and did you have enough space for a second copy of it?

Where i can find that compatibility pack, i extracted the ISO but i found only these folders.

post-49122-0-89112400-1446737257_thumb.png

You need to download the TU1

If that still doesn't work then use DLC Unlocker and unlock it through that, I had the exact same problem

Swizzy thanks 

your TUT Gamer Was Run Fine But Cant See The campaign Mode onle Run Multiplayer, zombies or Freerun how can see campaign mode

Swizzy thanks 

your TUT Gamer Was Run Fine But Cant See The campaign Mode onle Run Multiplayer, zombies or Freerun how can see campaign mode

That is because the 360 and PS3 versions don't have a campaign... you don't read up on game news do you?

after to use HxD the file is comverted to Bak File?

The bak file is simply an unchanged backup. The working file is the one that's modified. You can remove the .bak to return it to the original file state

Same here, but I use autofake.

Begallegal posted on another site that all it requires is a Live enabled profile and no editing of the CP, but I haven't tested that out. 

I guess I could just hex my CP back or overwrite it to check, but whatever, it works. I hex'd my profile ages ago to an online one.

Originally Posted by begallegal1 

Some important info I have found so far in my testing of this piss poor sorry excuse of a "game"..... ahhhhemmm sorry ,,PORT of a game to be a little more correct

1. The game must be launched by a "live" profile or it will error in the menu (you cannot switch to a live profile once in menu, error will occur)

2. You must have an active LOCAL network connected to the console (internet access is not required, I just tested this on a spare router) else you will get LAN connection error in menu. 

if you have those 2 things, and your TU and CP in the correct place (and TU enabled if needed) it will run,, should be no need to extract the content pack or any of that I have read

if anyone is writing up a tut on running this pile of piss , please include this info so when people get to see the game for the first time it wont hurt so bad from the annoyance of hours of fiddling for nothing worth playing. LOL

I put mine on USB0's Content folder and I'm having problems getting Aurora to scan it. It executes fine, working on the CP now, but I think I'd like to manually do the TU if I can't get it to scan into my library. I have the non-GOD version.

I put mine on USB0's Content folder and I'm having problems getting Aurora to scan it. It executes fine, working on the CP now, but I think I'd like to manually do the TU if I can't get it to scan into my library. I have the non-GOD version.

I don't think Aurora will scan that path until 0.6 is released. I'd use internal till then.

I don't think Aurora will scan that path until 0.6 is released. I'd use internal till then.

Yep, Aurora doesn't do USB#:\Content\.... until 0.6b has been released

Ok, so then everyone needs to do the TU manually then or put it on HDD1?

Yeah, just put the TU and CP in HDD1/Content/000.../ 

I didn't do anything with TU, I just told Aurora to DL it from Unity after I scanned the game in.

Yeah, just put the TU and CP in HDD1/Content/000.../ 

I didn't do anything with TU, I just told Aurora to DL it from Unity after I scanned the game in.

Thats weird that it wouldnt scan into USB0 though, like most of my games are on that drive and they all scanned in just fine.

Anyways, thanks for all the support Quattro and Swizzy! Would've probably wanted to punt my console like a football over such a simple oversight on my part.

And yeah, I definitely agree with Felida on this one, the in-game graphics look like shit.

Thats weird that it wouldnt scan into USB0 though, like most of my games are on that drive and they all scanned in just fine.

Anyways, thanks for all the support Quattro and Swizzy! Would've probably wanted to punt my console like a football over such a simple oversight on my part.

And yeah, I definitely agree with Felida on this one, the in-game graphics look like shit.

Are you saying the game itself didn't scan in?? When you said "I put mine on USB0's Content folder" I just assumed you were only talking about the CP. You don't put your games in a separate "Game" folder? IDK, I'm probably just misreading  :unsure:

It's not so weird when you consider this;

DLC, TU's and such are only scanned from known supported locations, USB#:\Content\... isn't a kernel supported path prior to 17349, therefor that path isn't scanned for such content... if you tell it to scan this path on your devices, it'll scan it for games (XBLA, GOD, and XEX etc.) just like any other path... but, for DLC etc. it won't scan them for good reason

Step by Step way to run COD BOP 3

1: Extract all data from ISO

2: Extract all data From Compatibility Pack

3: Merge Them both (but be sure place "snd" folder data with correct order otherwise game will freeze in menu screen)

4: Patched Compatibility pack to Swizzy' LicenseCleaner (hint: drag&drop way)

5: Place Compatibility Pack in HDD as like DLC

6: Download and Enable Title Update

7: Enjoy

8: Will regret because it is a pure Call Of Crap :p

It's stupid to extract the compatibility pack and merging it with the game, do it the proper way and just unlock the compatibility pack, if things change down the road and you merged the compatibility pack with the rest of the game data, you're up for one hell of a headache when you have to reverse it... you already mentioned one problem that's available right NOW... don't recommend doing stupid things >_>

If you merge the contents of the compatibility pack, you don't need to add it again after patching it with my tool, if you use my tool that's the only copy of that data you actually need...