RealModScene
vurushi

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Problem

Hi, i wanted to CODBO3 but i get this problem, i installed the TUs. post-49122-0-27659900-1446657926_thumb.jpg post-49122-0-48613900-1446657938_thumb.jpg

Sorry for photo quality

Syz09B.pngYou need TU 1, that i uploaded on Unity and compatibility pack fixed with the same method of nuketown fix. I am on RGH.

Can you explain the "nuketown fix" to those that don't know it?

Open the CP in Hxd (this program is easy to find) and press
ctrl+g
enter 234
hit enter
Press F 8 times and save the file and transfer it to your console.

• Like 5

yea... but i need the, how i can become the cp ? i dont find a download for it ._.

You'll have to try harder...

ok, got it. but where i insert the cp now ? just like tu's ?

Like any other DLC...

Open the CP in Hxd (this program is easy to find) and press

ctrl+g

enter 234

hit enter

Press F 8 times and save the file and transfer it to your console.

I wrote a quick tool to do this... you'll find it attached to the post...

LicenseCleaner.rar

i gave up thinking i could play this until i saw it on unity. cheers for the handy info.

above info worked for me (but it was more than 8 F's as I had to add F's to lines 220 and 240 also).

4156091_D20151104232721370.jpg

• Like 1

i gave up thinking i could play this until i saw it on unity. cheers for the handy info.

above info worked for me (but it was more than 8 F's as I had to add F's to lines 220 and 240 also).

4156091_D20151104232721370.jpg

That's what my app does for you :)

I only had to add 8 fs but I also enable fakelive,worked like a charm

Same here, but I use autofake.

Begallegal posted on another site that all it requires is a Live enabled profile and no editing of the CP, but I haven't tested that out. 

I guess I could just hex my CP back or overwrite it to check, but whatever, it works. I hex'd my profile ages ago to an online one.

Originally Posted by begallegal1 

Some important info I have found so far in my testing of this piss poor sorry excuse of a "game"..... ahhhhemmm sorry ,,PORT of a game to be a little more correct

1. The game must be launched by a "live" profile or it will error in the menu (you cannot switch to a live profile once in menu, error will occur)

2. You must have an active LOCAL network connected to the console (internet access is not required, I just tested this on a spare router) else you will get LAN connection error in menu. 

if you have those 2 things, and your TU and CP in the correct place (and TU enabled if needed) it will run,, should be no need to extract the content pack or any of that I have read

if anyone is writing up a tut on running this pile of piss , please include this info so when people get to see the game for the first time it wont hurt so bad from the annoyance of hours of fiddling for nothing worth playing. LOL

• Like 2