RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jbp210

First theme Chronic360

I used SDK and xzp tool. I havent ran into any problems but time. I have added alot more to the theme. I should release sometime this week. I just been to busy to mess with it this weekend.

I used SDK and xzp tool. I havent ran into any problems but time. I have added alot more to the theme. I should release sometime this week. I just been to busy to mess with it this weekend.

I can't wait, this is for the newest fsd3 w/link right?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Illume's backgrounds are very great (Thanks to Ayr) :)

High resolution, clear pictures, lots of reliefs, great depth of vision field, ... And the controls remains highly visible.

I may also point the customization ability of that skin (transparency, and other skins effect are available).

But I didn't see how to make the skin change its pictures at startup ? Why should they be unused datas :(

I saw you did a good job on icons. But does the background can change with the context ?

By now I'm too noob but I hope my comments will help

Thus, If you include a coverflow, I suggest you to see the layout with titles on the edges from Lucidity skin (Thanks to Aioros).

www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/273-lucidity-skin-for-f3-rev-402-by-aioros/page__hl__lucidity

The thing that I don't like on coverflow is their presentation with infini loop : if you have only 4 homebrews you still have to see many boxes!

Can't it just run quickly to the other end?

And don't hurry : don't try to do it all at once, and provide us your project.

You'll get feedback (ideas and help).