RealModScene
LitrosNub

LiNK Hacker Dump

Or they could've reversed the plugin.. as im pretty sure it isnt obfuscated.. could be.. lol.. there are plenty of ways it can be achieved.. heck, there is a new hack with a raspberri pi that will grant access to any pc as long as a browser is open, and even Google called out m$ on their security flaw.. but they haven't done anything yet either.. all these hacks and flaws.. cant no one hack the xb1 yet.. sad.. hahaha

I doubt the plugin is obfuscated, just because I dont think the xbox can handle that, could be wrong though. as for the browser hack with the raspberry pi, I havnt heard of that, but being a linux running computer, it should be able to run metasploit, which has all sorts of exploits just for that, so I am not surprised at all on that.

Here is another. Is this a hack? Rooms  with the name he want, so if this a hack is from the console or a web browser. Sorry to ask but it is very disturbing to join Xboxunity these days. 

hackedroom.png

Here is another. Is this a hack? Rooms  with the name he want, so if this a hack is from the console or a web browser. Sorry to ask but it is very disturbing to join Xboxunity these days. 

hackedroom.png

Not a hack, that's a feature... i believe you can do that using the xboxunity.net website

Not a hack, that's a feature... i believe you can do that using the xboxunity.net website

I don't see a way to do that, neither in the browser nor in the console, even the hacker that I mentions before had saturated MW3 with rooms like this one, even insulting to other users with the name he gave them.

I don't see a way to do that, neither in the browser nor in the console, even the hacker that I mentions before had saturated MW3 with rooms like this one, even insulting to other users with the name he gave them.

Creating custom named rooms is no hack, you can do it by clicking on your user name and clicking on "Add Room" or something.

• Like 2

In reality there should be moderators on link, just like there are on Xbox Live, and on this site. There should also be a report user feature, that give moderators an idea of who to be watching in a game for cheating. That being said, no one in the scene has the time to sit on link all day playing games, to kick cheaters from rooms. Since most games dont have a spectate mode, unless you are dead, it would be hard to pull off without playing. There have been ideas thrown around on how to stop this, but none of them are great, and all of them can be bypassed on the console, if you create a trainer for the plugin itself that disables the checks for trainers. Also if the trainer was loaded by dashlaunch the plugin probably wouldnt find it any way, as there is no way for it to know it was loaded.. Long story short..... If you dont want to play with cheaters, create a private room that is password protected, and play with people you trust not to cheat.

• Like 1

On 23/1/2017 at 8:31 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

... If you dont want to play with cheaters, create a private room that is password protected, and play with people you trust not to cheat.

As I said before the hackers found the way to enter the private rooms no matter if you put key, they enter and take control of the room

5 hours ago, Chuchox said:

As I said before the hackers found the way to enter the private rooms no matter if you put key, they enter and take control of the room

Its a rare situation. Best thing to do with hackers for now is making own room ( no password one ) and just to kick who you want. And ofcourse hoping, that Link will not timeout and to not be the "king" of the room anymore. : ) Worst scenario is when people don't understand why you end the game and they don't see that you make a new room and continue to stay in a public one and you stay alone in your own room. Then maybe a microphone is a good idea... : )

• Like 1

Unfortunately in public rooms we can not ban anyone because there is like an administrator that is pending all that but it is only an idea for example in live integrated in the service of demonware to detect and expel all cheaters and it works Unless they are within algul stealth server

There must be some way to eliminate the hacks

I would say one way would be to remove public rooms and only private use to be able to kick hackers

Or one more complicated thing that would be that each host could give kicks not of the room publishes only of his game

No sé inglés use Google translate ?

Edited by XxELBOSSxX
Are now

If rooms are all private how do you get players in if they don't know the password.Can't advertise the password here as then its public knowledge

So what your saying is if i'm not mistaken is there's too many hackers or hackers with multiple handles,so you end up banning players through the whole game,which means you end up moderating your own room without very much gaming,as your busy banning hackers

In a room created there is a leader, if the leader has blocked a hacker directly don't  appears the room

I did not understand you very well because I do not know English, I hope I answered well?

My tactic - ending the game ASAP, when I see a hacker, then telling the guys via microphone why I ended it and then tell them to join my game in another room. If the hacker comes again, i say that I will do a private room, where I can kick him. : )

That is excellent, but most remain in the public room because they do not listen to you or do not understand you or something, although it would also be a problem for good players or clans for example AZTEK or ALV, Everyone says that we use hacks but the truth, is completely false 

Whenever someone says something similar what we do is challenge the TU that they want and do not accept, why? Because they know that everything they speak is false

That's true, my friend. Not everyone listen and understand the situation, but I can't do more. At least there are enough people, who follow me, because they know that I always try to keep my games clear of hackers and with good settings like - enough time, good maps and good game modes ( not for everybody ofcourse ), with default 10 slots for class, and without class restrictions . : )

• Like 1

On 11/1/2015 at 6:01 AM, felida said:
On 11/1/2015 at 8:51 AM, scorpNZ said:

Not even IP identification will work felida as changing dns servers see to that as well as vpn's.console ID's on the other hand would negate any sneaky ways around it which is i assume why ms ban consoles,for once they have a good idea..lol..

MAC address logging/filtering  would DEFINITELY do it!!