RealModScene
LitrosNub

LiNK Hacker Dump

I'm so tired of hackers. Not knowing them by there name so I can leave and never join them again. Then I had an idea, why not have a hacker dump?

THIS IS NOT FOR REPORTING! My main purpose for this is to make people acknowledge hacking players and public cheaters and to not join their games or be in their games for us to have a safe, non-hacking experience.

Post their usernames here and use this format:

Game:

'Avatar Name/Profile Name':

'Unity Name/Account Name':

EXAMPLE:

Game: MW3

'Avatar Name/Profile Name': Nub

'Unity Name/Account Name': LitrosNub

EDIT: Mods, thanks for letting this be pinned! :D

• Like 3

There's a reason why psn & live have staff to check claims of cheating.Is also as i see it a complete waste of time there's no limit to email or user names to join unity,not too mention some dipshit with a slow connection getting pounded by those with fast then coming here to post names cause they got wasted,there's only one option make friends & password the rooms

There's a reason why psn & live have staff to check claims of cheating.Is also as i see it a complete waste of time there's no limit to email or user names to join unity,not too mention some dipshit with a slow connection getting pounded by those with fast then coming here to post names cause they got wasted,there's only one option make friends & password the rooms

The hell? This is to just warn people to NOT join games with these account names because they hack. If they change profiles (xbox) then the unity account stays the same. Which is why I said link the unity account. If they make a new one for some random reason then so be it.

This isn't a reporting thread. This is just to warn people to never join games with the "reported" players by the community exposing the players.

You did a complete 180 and didn't read what this thread is about.

As for lagging, of course people will do this. But look at COD Killcams. you can easily see hacking by looking at the killcams. Especially since LiNK hackers (mw3 mostly) love to expose the headshotting aimbot and auto lock on.

• Like 1

1-Multiple accounts i'm referring to are not associated with a single console profile nor IP addresses they are completely new accounts that include false personal details the moment they find out their names are getting reported .....do i need to say

2-A lagger who can't get kills or finds it difficult to get kills will blame others for cheating when they aren't.

3-It ain't a reporting thread to report cheaters.. (to quote towmater) "that's funny right there".

4-You understand now why i think it a waste of time & effort without moderators in game,which will never happen.There's also a more serious aspect to what you propose false accusations just because someone doesn't like someone else,No ! your best defense is either a headset to communicate to fellow players & gang up on the cheaters or private games,if it's a public room anything goes including camping & spawn killing...lmao.

• Like 2

i also hate cheaters. but really there is nothing you can do. as has been said they probably have more than 1 account and they can make as manny as they want.

when nova will be released there will be an voting option in public rooms. when you see someone cheat you can vote for him to get kicked and than other people in the room will get the notification to vote. and if he gets x amounth of votes than he will be kicked for 2 hours i think.

and aslo if you are a good player, people will just say you are cheating which is retarded.

the way that we solved the problem was to make a private room with a password. gaming on system link has never been soooo much fun. only people we know have the password so only they can join. if you want to enjoj a lag and cheater free game than come to Black ops 2. we are mostly from europe so arround 7pm CET we start (if you are from brazil than dont bother, because the ping is waaay to high...).

I'm so tired of hackers. Not knowing them by there name so I can leave and never join them again. Then I had an idea, why not have a hacker dump?

THIS IS NOT FOR REPORTING! My main purpose for this is to make people acknowledge hacking players and to not join their games or be in their games for us to have a safe, non-hacking experience.

Post their usernames here and use this format:

Game:

'Avatar Name/Profile Name':

'Unity Name/Account Name':

EXAMPLE:

'Avatar Name/Profile Name': Nub

'Unity Name/Account Name': LitrosNub

BTW Mods: I had no idea where to put this so move wherever you wish :p, also if you don't allow this kind of stuff I understand.

1-Multiple accounts i'm referring to are not associated with a single console profile nor IP addresses they are completely new accounts that include false personal details the moment they find out their names are getting reported .....do i need to say

2-A lagger who can't get kills or finds it difficult to get kills will blame others for cheating when they aren't.

3-It ain't a reporting thread to report cheaters.. (to quote towmater) "that's funny right there".

4-You understand now why i think it a waste of time & effort without moderators in game,which will never happen.There's also a more serious aspect to what you propose false accusations just because someone doesn't like someone else,No ! your best defense is either a headset to communicate to fellow players & gang up on the cheaters or private games,if it's a public room anything goes including camping & spawn killing...lmao.

i agree with this idea.. now as far as the IP ect. Mods DO have access to see who is using the same IP and whatnot.. now while the "current" policy is ok with multiple names/accounts.. mods still can tell if it is the same person.. so.. with multiple reports of a slew of names from the same IP could very well merrit a ban.. temp or perm.. but then again, this is if the staff so chooses to implement these punishments..

But letting others know of known "public cheaters" is a very good idea.. lmao.. but the only 99.99%(you could always have that 1 friend being a dick haha) way of not having random cheaters in your room, is to password it and stuff..  

• Like 1

i agree with this idea.. now as far as the IP ect. Mods DO have access to see who is using the same IP and whatnot.. now while the "current" policy is ok with multiple names/accounts.. mods still can tell if it is the same person.. so.. with multiple reports of a slew of names from the same IP could very well merrit a ban.. temp or perm.. but then again, this is if the staff so chooses to implement these punishments..

But letting others know of known "public cheaters" is a very good idea.. lmao.. but the only 99.99%(you could always have that 1 friend being a dick haha) way of not having random cheaters in your room, is to password it and stuff..  

Not even IP identification will work felida as changing dns servers see to that as well as vpn's.console ID's on the other hand would negate any sneaky ways around it which is i assume why ms ban consoles,for once they have a good idea..lol..

edit: just remembered voting them out of the room won't work either,they just log back in with another name assuming there's room for another player in that time.Back ages ago on the psn headsets were your best friend to give smack down to laggers & cheats,tho as already mentioned knowing other gamers was the best way to avoid little kiddies trash talking with squeaky voices & spawn killing..lol..

I remember 5 years ago on live,battlefield bad company.Some twit setup the game so friendly fire caused damage,to add insult to injury a player on the team spawn killed me 3 frak'n times.Not one to run from a challenge i paid them back in kind,they left the game after they realized i was hunting them down,while ignoring everyone else....now that i've re read what i just wrote in this paragraph i come across a bit mentally unstable...lol..where's my meds

• Like 2

Found a cheater. Never join a game with this guy.

'Avatar Name/Profile Name': R4B1

'Unity Name/Account Name': xAoDxRasher

One thing I wonder about is how you wanna know someone is a cheater for sure?
Because he could have earned scorestreaks or UAVs until you joined the game for examlpe, or just coincedently shoot you through a wall, or know where the enemies spawn due to his experience, FFA on Doom has very predicatble respawns.

One thing I wonder about is how you wanna know someone is a cheater for sure?

Requires evidence.

Also helps if many reports by other players backup what accusation you make & stating what particular cheat was being used or action that made you think this isn't right

• Like 1

yeah, agreed. funny irony tho, the hackers dont want hacked lobbies. thats why your supposed to set up a seperate lobby for mods etc.

There's a difference between cheating in games and hacking the console...

There's a difference between cheating in games and hacking the console...

for sures. esp since we dont have a whole lot of people, our circle is alot smaller. i see alot of the same people usually, so thats cool. looking forward to a message system someday. even if it was like an email type of thing to install as homebrew, but then u cant see messages during game, ive read a little about the reasons why it wont happen overall, but still...

for sures. esp since we dont have a whole lot of people, our circle is alot smaller. i see alot of the same people usually,

That right there is how one avoids cheaters,everyone knows everyone else in the room

: ) Nice topic. The funny thing is that a have a full list of blocked hackers ( not really blocked, but black listed with a red cross in system link menu), so it is easy for me to kick them, but the bad thing is that most people go straight in public rooms, where there are more people.

As someone said it is not so easy to detect every hacker. Also good players can be mistaken for hackers. My tactic with them, when i am not in my own room to kick them is to end a game, when i see some and go to another room. Then i just don't understand, why sometimes they join again, as they will know that i will end the game again. This just ruins the other users experience. Also many of the others, don't know why i end games, because they can't detect the hacker so fast , like i do, because i know many hacker nicknames from before. Here is a list with people , that I am watching enough time to be 100% sure, they are hackers ( Black Ops 2) :

Username / Gamertag:

dioneineves  / Dionei BR

dprieto  /  player1

RinKnight / Smull

TheDomiFoxx / TheDomiFox

Prop / FAST x BANNED

Zano1 / Zano

OSCAR_GALAXY /  DenserGalaxy24
xxedubravoxx  / Player1
indianooliveira   /  MoiseS
Serghio99 / PutiCerda
jpog / Gnusmag
Nightshade_TNT / Nightshade TNT
smo0th/   Smooth
XEXPLAYER_RGH / XModzFrancoATR
88mvp88 / iuri BR
MILLENNIUM / MILLENNIUM
djguilimeyy /  tor69
DemonS_Soldado / ANDREVE BR
casa147/ Angel xColx
dante1234 / D4NG3R D4NT3arg
wnissa / sadouni mhani
lil31 / brahim
Junk / Mr Death RU
slesar / len1n
Rootsmetal / Rootsmetalvzla
xxxgtaac130xxx / GTMxL3ad3r
kiaya09 / DaYz x NiNjA

There are more, that i am not 100% sure, so i will not write them here for now.

• Like 1

: ) Nice topic. The funny thing is that a have a full list of blocked hackers ( not really blocked, but black listed with a red cross in system link menu), so it is easy for me to kick them, but the bad thing is that most people go straight in public rooms, where there are more people.

As someone said it is not so easy to detect every hacker. Also good players can be mistaken for hackers. My tactic with them, when i am not in my own room to kick them is to end a game, when i see some and go to another room. Then i just don't understand, why sometimes they join again, as they will know that i will end the game again. This just ruins the other users experience. Also many of the others, don't know why i end games, because they can't detect the hacker so fast , like i do, because i know many hacker nicknames from before. Here is a list with people , that I am watching enough time to be 100% sure, they are hackers ( Black Ops 2) :

Username / Gamertag:

dioneineves  / Dionei BR

dprieto  /  player1

RinKnight / Smull

TheDomiFoxx / TheDomiFox

Prop / FAST x BANNED

Zano1 / Zano

OSCAR_GALAXY /  DenserGalaxy24
xxedubravoxx  / Player1
indianooliveira   /  MoiseS
Serghio99 / PutiCerda
jpog / Gnusmag
Nightshade_TNT / Nightshade TNT
smo0th/   Smooth
XEXPLAYER_RGH / XModzFrancoATR
88mvp88 / iuri BR
MILLENNIUM / MILLENNIUM
djguilimeyy /  tor69
DemonS_Soldado / ANDREVE BR
casa147/ Angel xColx
dante1234 / D4NG3R D4NT3arg
wnissa / sadouni mhani
lil31 / brahim
Junk / Mr Death RU
slesar / len1n
Rootsmetal / Rootsmetalvzla
xxxgtaac130xxx / GTMxL3ad3r
kiaya09 / DaYz x NiNjA

There are more, that i am not 100% sure, so i will not write them here for now.

I have many of those on my blocked list from back in the day.

Ahh, good ol' dprieto. The first cheater I ever saw, he's been cheating since early 2013. Funny thing about this guy is that he still misses everything, its kinda sad.

Ok, this user must be an Administrator or Moderator, it is unfortunate to see how one of them lends itself to do this, maybe with this I get kicked from here, I recommend not to join his game, this user enters the games of others and finishes them and if you dislike it banned you from the room.

How do I know if he is an administrator or a moderator? Easy, he can enter private rooms and kick players, and create public rooms with the name he want.

Game: MW3 (endgame Hack)

'Avatar Name/Profile Name': M4NG4M0DS 

'Unity Name/Account Name': BosSMoDZz

Nope, not a moderator/admin, hacker...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Yeah, He can even become the leader and take control of a private room, and there is no way to ban or kick him, allway return to the private rooms. It is very disappointing to see this hacker make his own with all impunity.

Yeah, He can even become the leader and take control of a private room, and there is no way to ban or kick him, allway return to the private rooms. It is very disappointing to see this hacker make his own with all impunity.

Dont give him your password to the private room.. the person is a troll.. and has taken the time to find which offset is used when they are the owner versus not, and just does a simple poke and makes them the owner.. it is a downfall of using a console with unsigned code..

Dont give him your password to the private room.. the person is a troll.. and has taken the time to find which offset is used when they are the owner versus not, and just does a simple poke and makes them the owner.. it is a downfall of using a console with unsigned code..

It is a cool hack though. ;) From a hacking point of view. Most people poke the games, the fact some one managed to hack the memory of the plugin, and then get the server to accept it, is a completly awesome hack. I would assume that with that hack, they could even force their way into a private room with or without the password, as the password is not an encryption of the data flow, just for accessing the room.

It is a cool hack though. ;) From a hacking point of view. Most people poke the games, the fact some one managed to hack the memory of the plugin, and then get the server to accept it, is a completly awesome hack. I would assume that with that hack, they could even force their way into a private room with or without the password, as the password is not an encryption of the data flow, just for accessing the room.

Or they could've reversed the plugin.. as im pretty sure it isnt obfuscated.. could be.. lol.. there are plenty of ways it can be achieved.. heck, there is a new hack with a raspberri pi that will grant access to any pc as long as a browser is open, and even Google called out m$ on their security flaw.. but they haven't done anything yet either.. all these hacks and flaws.. cant no one hack the xb1 yet.. sad.. hahaha