RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

That's great about being able to change the text and icon. Excellent. ..

Will this be implemented on any future update of auroura so it doesn't have to be done manually?

I imagine when Nova is released they won't need the FSD plugin any longer, so...

• Like 1

I imagine when Nova is released they won't need the FSD plugin any longer, so...

Nova? Please explain

That's great about being able to change the text and icon. Excellent. ..

Will this be implemented on any future update of auroura so it doesn't have to be done manually?

When NOVA is released, the FSD Plugin will no longer be used by Aurora as NOVA will have all the features the FSD Plugin has and more...

Yes please. If you could somehow change the "Freestyle Home" in Guide to "Aurora Home" or "Aurora" or just simply "Home" that would be great! Hope you take our advice.

People really need to use the search function........ or google, which will usually point you to what you are looking for, considering I cracked that months ago, and people are still asking how to do it, and if it is possibe. :( Try reading/searching........ It will make the mods and admins happy.

• Like 2

People really need to use the search function........ or google, which will usually point you to what you are looking for, considering I cracked that months ago, and people are still asking how to do it, and if it is possibe. :( Try reading/searching........ It will make the mods and admins happy.

Not to mention the videos showing exactly how to do it, haha
  • Like 1

Gavin, I just found out about your work and I am using your version of the HudScene. I love it, Aurora feels more like Aurora now. Although it is still kinda incomplete as when you select "Aurora Home" the confirmation message that pops up still says "Freestyle Home" at the header. And all the people getting mad at us asking for it, we were just asking the DEVs to include it in the next Aurora build, no need to get all pissed off about it. Again Gavin, really appreciate your work man.

• Like 1

Gavin, I just found out about your work and I am using your version of the HudScene. I love it, Aurora feels more like Aurora now. Although it is still kinda incomplete as when you select "Aurora Home" the confirmation message that pops up still says "Freestyle Home" at the header. And all the people getting mad at us asking for it, we were just asking the DEVs to include it in the next Aurora build, no need to get all pissed off about it. Again Gavin, really appreciate your work man.

Well, it won't be part of the next build... when NOVA is released, it'll lose all ties to FSD... but, that's some way in the future... not sure when it'll be released but not with 0.6b atleast...

Well, it won't be part of the next build... when NOVA is released, it'll lose all ties to FSD... but, that's some way in the future... not sure when it'll be released but not with 0.6b atleast...

So what are you saying? Nova won't be released with the next build but neither will be this patch?

It's not released yet

So I take it as today's generation is: "Don't bother to read, just assume. Ask whatever you want, even if the answer is right in front of you." OMG people. Seriously? If something is not released yet and the dev's (Swizzy included) say that they don't know when it'll be released yet, SPECIFICALLY MEANS, IT'S NOT DONE, BE PATIENT. Omg XD lmfao

• Like 1

So what are you saying? Nova won't be released with the next build but neither will be this patch?

What "patch"? gavin_darkglider's modded hud skin?

Yeah, we won't release NOVA with 0.6b because NOVA isn't finished and it won't be finished before we're ready to release 0.6b either

What "patch"? gavin_darkglider's modded hud skin?

Yeah, we won't release NOVA with 0.6b because NOVA isn't finished and it won't be finished before we're ready to release 0.6b either

Okay dude, chill!

When a new release aurora?

I've mentioned this many times already... it'll be released when it's ready...

I've mentioned this many times already... it'll be released when it's ready...

Looking forward to it, seems really really good!! Keep up the good work.

when roughly 0.6 aurora is over? and when you release it ??

Perdón si no le entiendes pero no sabe hablar ingles jaja

The more people that ask for a release date, the further away it goes... as in, the longer we're going to keep it to ourselves...