RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

awesome guys. I'm addicted to Aurora. Waiting with "no patience at all" for the upcoming 0.6b release. And wondering about all the new features this dash will launch.  :thumbup: 

Swizzy thanks for the update! :clap:

There will be some way to download the TU games we have recorded on DVD?

Hmmm this is a very good question..

2 ways come to mind of being able to do this...

1. Have a feature like the cover downloader, but just for TU's.. so you can download which ever..

2. Have the launch disc feature revamped to where is like the cover flow stuff, where you can press Y and download TU's and enable a trainer or w.e, then launch the game..

Option 1 might be the easiest to do, while option 2 would be the "cooler" way

Qeustion if aurora 0.06b comes out wil the covers and layout what you use in 0.05 stil be there or do we have to putt them all in again ?

Qeustion if aurora 0.06b comes out wil the covers and layout what you use in 0.05 stil be there or do we have to putt them all in again ?

They will be there, except this new feature that allows you to select the cover you want..

i have renamed my games in Aurora 0.5b ,  i don't really want to rename them again when i upgrade to 0.6b.  Is there some sort of method to keep the renamed games when i upgrade ?

• Like 1

i have renamed my games in Aurora 0.5b ,  i don't really want to rename them again when i upgrade to 0.6b.  Is there some sort of method to keep the renamed games when i upgrade ?

Aurora/Data/Databases and save "content.db"

Yeah, it is called updating with aurora update feature. it will update the database and the files for you. I would suggest getting rid of any skins, and setting the current skin back to the default before updating, as that could cause you issues, like it would with FSD. the current skins wont be compatible with the latest version when it is released.

• Like 1

is there a way to add dlc list to see what kind of dlc you have and and not have whit a green V behind it so we know that we have all dlc because xm360 is not up to date i have it crash if i go up the 100 whit my dlc its stuck and dont work so i hope it can be made or a system grey and when you have it whit or yellow

While it is possible to do this, it would involve adding a DLC database to unity, and then it would need to do some sort of hash check, and compare to the database. Not likely to happen, as it is a lot of work, and would be slow...... you would also have to keep a copy of the database on the console, if you wanted the feature to work offline, and then it wouldnt be updated as much.

is there a way to add dlc list to see what kind of dlc you have and and not have whit a green V behind it so we know that we have all dlc because xm360 is not up to date i have it crash if i go up the 100 whit my dlc its stuck and dont work so i hope it can be made or a system grey and when you have it whit or yellow

https://mega.nz/#F!GYpz2YaZ!i9GZ-93D0p56Qryt5NSLSg

There is an updated db for xm360.. if you read the info with xm360, it tells you how to update it.. lol

• Like 4

There is currently nothing to announce, about possible release Dates, but it wont be long ;)

Is so quiet about Aurora 0.6 :unsure:

Make your bets... Aurora 0.6b or PS4 Backup?? Who will be the first?? lol

just kidding, keep your great work with Aurora :thumbup:

we are in 16/11/2016 and no aurora 0.6b yet , please any info about it guys

Depending on the timezone you are located, it's 11/15/16.. blast from the past.. nothing to announce..

we read in some previous posts that It is currently in the final stages of testing...

the release date does not exist at least we hope it is a gift for Christmas. :hot:

At this rate, asking isnt helping. I wouldnt expect anything before the new year, or possibly the middle of next year based upon the way things have been going. That is just one mans opinion.