RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

Guatemala!

I would try to take a picture of the guys selling stuff in the front of the police station that's very funny

please do that :'D

Transmitted by Elephone P3000s

The US is pretty similar also. They always say they are going to fine you, and occasionally some people do get in trouble for it, but for the most part, no one seems to care. I used to know a Mexican icecream man in so cal who sold bootleg DVDs and games while delivering ice cream, and advertised it on their cart. lol. funniest thing I ever saw was the ice cream man selling Cam Videos. lol ;) But in all seriousness it is illegal in this country, and if you get caught(big if), you are looking at serious fines, and possibly jail time.

Yeah.. lol.. only time they care.. is when someone complains.. then they try and make an example of the person.. lol.. but in all seriousness, we have more fudge up stuff to worry about.. like flint, mi.. lol.. and still, the people responsible for it aren't prosecuted.. lolol

Hey guys, two quick questions:

1. Is Aurora opensource (if so, could you kindly point me to the source repo?)

2. If I'd like to assist in translation, how can I do that?

Best,

S.

Hey guys, two quick questions:

1. Is Aurora opensource (if so, could you kindly point me to the source repo?)

2. If I'd like to assist in translation, how can I do that?

Best,

S.

1. Nope, it's not open source...

2. There's a guide for that in the localization subforum

Sent from my SM-G903F

almost out ?? haha just kidding , someone I can comment on what's new dawn coming in 0.6😂😂

(I use google translate)😆😆

Can the folks developing the update and/or testing the next version confirm what updates made it in from the first announcement 1/2 a year ago and/or what else was added?  I remember reading a while back that the update was in testing; what features are giving your team trouble?  No rush I've probably only played my jtag twice in the last year and Aurora still works exceptionally well.  Even though it's been a year since last release I'm still excited for the next one whenever you decide to release.  Thanks for the great dash.

almost out ?? haha just kidding , someone I can comment on what's new dawn coming in 0.6

(I use google translate)

As far as I understand, 0.6b has been finished for a while, but is waiting on the people responsible for localization. 

• Like 1

As far as I understand, 0.6b has been finished for a while, but is waiting on the people responsible for localization. 

well.. i guess thanks for the update.. lol.. time to flame those people then huh?? hahaha j.k.. 

now seriously.. what's their names?? lmfao.. nah im just joking.. lolol.. good to know tho.. that everything is at LEAST making progress.. instead of being completely dead/abandoned..

Not really, it's been "finished" pending testing, which is the step before localizations

I was comparing the time of the 0.5b posts from the date the information thread was started to the point that the release thread was started, which was 86 days or roughly 3 months. Its been 200 days (or 6 1/2 months +/-) exactly since this thread was started. You guys must have had a lot to do in this update for it to take twice as long to release...lol

I was comparing the time of the 0.5b posts from the date the information thread was started to the point that the release thread was started, which was 86 days or roughly 3 months. Its been 200 days (or 6 1/2 months +/-) exactly since this thread was started. You guys must have had a lot to do in this update for it to take twice as long to release...lol

the xbox 360 scene is pretty dead and there doesn't seem to be much of a push to release 0.6, same happen to freestyle dash in the past

Well, we've had alot of family/life stuff to deal with this time around...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well, we've had alot of family/life stuff to deal with this time around...

Sent from my SM-G903F

If you were to demonstrate the progress that is currently developing Aurora 0.6B in percentage how many would be (%)?

It's been a year,guys. When is it gonna come out?

When it's finished, not a second before that... if you can't wait, then make your own dashboard ;)

When it's finished, not a second before that... if you can't wait, then make your own dashboard ;)

xD i treid to do this but IKEA said to me they haven´t such "dashboard" things xD

• Like 2

Its has not been pupblished yet.

Yeah,can't wait anymore T_T

Yeah,can't wait anymore T_T

Then make your own :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

noob question how did u get the FPS counter

That is a debug build. It is not enabled in release builds.

Is there an official YouTube Channel ? (dont know did i or smone else asked this before)

Is there an official YouTube Channel ? (dont know did i or smone else asked this before)

For aurora/phoenix? Not that i know of...

Sent from my SM-G903F

First i wanna thank you guys for making Aurora.
You keep the Xbox360 Community alive.
I am looking forward to the next release of Aurora just like a lot of people do so i won't give you guys a headache by asking when it will be ready  ;)

Family is the most important thing so i understand that the new release of Aurora is delayed.

My Father had died a few monts ago and you learn to make priorities when you experience a death close to you.

I also know it's a hell of a job to make a good working dashboard but i have all the faith that you will rock my Xbox360 again as always.

When Aurora 0.6B is released i will do my best to make a "Dream Theme" skin again for this new release.

• Like 4