RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

What do you mean I try to set depth 5 didn't work I set it to infinite didn't work its only take one xex file from every folder

Can you explain your folder structure along with how you told Aurora to scan?

Sent from my SM-G903F

What do you mean in my folder structure ?

I click start then content scanning then I click scan now in mange paths

Is there a way for me to get Aurora 0.6b first for a testrun?

That is the funniest thing i have heard all day. lol. If it were that easy to get, everyone would have it already. lol.

• Like 4

Is there any prediction for the launch of Aurora 0.6B?

Not at this time

Sent from my SM-G903F

Hope next sneak peak will be a week before the release. A more than half year of passionate visit the site in the hope the next beta release is already little tiring... Hopefully until you release 1.0 version of Aurora all xbox 360 on the world wont be with RROD.

Sent from future.

Hope next sneak peak will be a week before the release. A more than half year of passionate visit the site in the hope the next beta release is already little tiring... Hopefully until you release 1.0 version of Aurora all xbox 360 on the world wont be with RROD.

Sent from future.

I believe all xbox 360 owners around the world will switch to xbox one or even next generation before Aurora 1.0 release! :D

Speaking seriously, I completely understand Aurora dev team, I understand that this is not a primary job, and not a job at all! It's just a hobby, which has to take just small part of people's life. Our donations aren't so big to bring guys to development in 24/7 mode instead of other more valuable things like primary job, family, studies etc. This all makes development process much longer, but it also gives developers time to think about new features, changes, updates, fixes, which could be included to the next release, and this is also benefit since we know the fact, that they can't work on Aurora, I guess, even in 8/5 and can't release new minor fixes often, like commercial and huge community teams (e.g. GNU Linux teams) do. So let's be patient or let's donate a big money monthly, so dev team could make Aurora their primary job. Anyone who can't wait, could change this! ;)

• Like 4

and true that it is not a primary job, and thanks to these people that we are happy to have our xbox360, but the community of xbox360 and still large, so it would be more appropriate to release information two or three months before, and so would avoid of answering the same questions about the exit :mp3:

• Like 1

and true that it is not a primary job, and thanks to these people that we are happy to have our xbox360, but the community of xbox360 and still large, so it would be more appropriate to release information two or three months before, and so would avoid of answering the same questions about the exit :mp3:

I love your English!  :thumbup:  :clap:

donated. :thumbup: using aurora for several days and i am happy with it especially the reason that it is giving out updates unlike on fsd3. Goodluck with more features and updates.

anyways, a lot of people especially xbox gamers will not switch to xbox one coz it is still not yet jailbreakable/jtag thing is not yet present on their hardware. So why bother spend too much money when you can still stick to 360 that is jtag available and you can play latest games too.

anyways, a lot of people especially xbox gamers will not switch to xbox one coz it is still not yet jailbreakable/jtag thing is not yet present on their hardware. So why bother spend too much money when you can still stick to 360 that is jtag available and you can play latest games too.

1st reason is weak, outdated hardware, so even if some new game releases on 360, it's graphics really cropped against Xbox One. 2nd reason: Some new games won't be released on 360 by this reason, and also because 360 is out of it'a era (support and distribution). Yes, One isn't Jtagged/Freebooted yet, but maybe it's time to switch to the light side, uh? ;)

Speaking just for me...

I do appreciate all the devs' hard work. And, I am excited about the prospect of another version of Aurora. But, that said, I'm not in that much of a hurry. Aurora 5 seems to be working very well for me. Sure, there's a handful of features I miss about FSD, but the positives of Aurora 5 FAR outweigh the negatives. It's working fine for me. Rarely have I seen any homebrew software so stable.

• Like 2

I know it's off topic but where's the best place to get homebrew software? Never used it before and would like to give it a try.

I know it's off topic but where's the best place to get homebrew software? Never used it before and would like to give it a try.

Most homebrew for Xbox/Xbox 360 can be found on xbins/these forums, there are other forums aswell which hold homebrew not avaiable here/xbins

1st reason is weak, outdated hardware, so even if some new game releases on 360, it's graphics really cropped against Xbox One. 2nd reason: Some new games won't be released on 360 by this reason, and also because 360 is out of it'a era (support and distribution). Yes, One isn't Jtagged/Freebooted yet, but maybe it's time to switch to the light side, uh? ;)

Well hell yeah, i saw the xbox graphics improvements on youtube reviews, Freaking awesome! I am planning to buy xbox one too but maybe soon when the price drops a little lower :D you know, it will drop price soon and also a genius again will have xbox one jtaggable,

Well hell yeah, i saw the xbox graphics improvements on youtube reviews, Freaking awesome! I am planning to buy xbox one too but maybe soon when the price drops a little lower :D you know, it will drop price soon and also a genius again will have xbox one jtaggable,

Yes, I'm waiting for price drop as well :) But I don't really believe that price drop could be so big in my country cos of freaking terrible USD conversation rates :( Agreed, jtag or any other kind of Xbox One jailbreak would be awesome! :)

The biggest negative bit with a JTAG/RGH like hack on Xbox One is that the console has VERY strong ties to Xbox Live, meaning - Get your console banned and you're no longer able to play a shitload of games etc.

The biggest negative bit with a JTAG/RGH like hack on Xbox One is that the console has VERY strong ties to Xbox Live, meaning - Get your console banned and you're no longer able to play a shitload of games etc.

speaking of getting banned from xbox live when jtagged. Do you know how to unbanned it? because to make it straight -- My console was banned due to different IP address. I didn't configured it to have a static IP. :(

You need a new KV... and it has nothing to do with your IP...

time passes and I'm most looking forward to the release of aurora 0.6B 

you should consider donating to the cause. even a 5 dollar gift can say a lot if everyone did the same. I personally love what the guys are doing and if a small donation can give them some motivation and encouragement to keep it up because we are loving their work enough to say "I WANT TO BE A PART IN THIS" well then thats worth it.. I believe that if more people stepped up we would see more releases, more frequently. and not only that but what about the work on homebrew applications if one of the coders had some income coming in because people were pledging say 20 dollars a month for 12 months i think the RGH would be that much more AMAZING! so Give it a try man i know they would appreciate it. 

God Bless, 

Luke

you should consider donating to the cause. even a 5 dollar gift can say a lot if everyone did the same. I personally love what the guys are doing and if a small donation can give them some motivation and encouragement to keep it up because we are loving their work enough to say "I WANT TO BE A PART IN THIS" well then thats worth it.. I believe that if more people stepped up we would see more releases, more frequently. and not only that but what about the work on homebrew applications if one of the coders had some income coming in because people were pledging say 20 dollars a month for 12 months i think the RGH would be that much more AMAZING! so Give it a try man i know they would appreciate it. 

God Bless, 

Luke

yes, donating is a good idea, but it does NOT increase the number of releases or the frequency of releases, it MAY get you mentioned as a donor in the next release, but that's about it imo, and yes, I've donated in the past and USED to be a beta tester

yes, donating is a good idea, but it does NOT increase the number of releases or the frequency of releases, it MAY get you mentioned as a donor in the next release, but that's about it imo, and yes, I've donated in the past and USED to be a beta tester

How do you know that? It MAY have the effect he mentioned because we might shift more of our attention to Aurora etc. then we do now...