RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

hi, if I copy a TU in hdd / content / ... 000B0000 aurora does not see it while you fsd, maybe there any solution?

hi, if I copy a TU in hdd / content / ... 000B0000 aurora does not see it while you fsd, maybe there any solution?

Tell Aurora to scan for new TU's...

Tell Aurora to scan for new TU's...

Also having the last TU in hdd, he does not see it so I can not activate it, to do that I have to re-download

Also having the last TU in hdd, he does not see it so I can not activate it, to do that I have to re-download

Did you instruct Aurora to scan for new TU's or not? it's in the settings menu where you setup your content paths...

only so aurora active TU, Aurora 0.5b / Date / TitleUpdates / .....

Now check the settings and let you know if I can turn on the TU in HDD / Content / 00 .... / 000B ...

or indicated the HDD path ... with Y, but the problem is always the same.

Unfortunately, if you manually install a TU Aurora you do not see it only works if the drain with aurora. I think it's a bug.

try, to install a TU manually, and see if he sees aurora.

however with FSD is displayed and activated correctly

or indicated the HDD path ... with Y, but the problem is always the same.

Unfortunately, if you manually install a TU Aurora you do not see it only works if the drain with aurora. I think it's a bug.

try, to install a TU manually, and see if he sees aurora.

however with FSD is displayed and activated correctly

Well, since you don't want to do what i tell you to do, it's NOT a bug, it's you that don't know what you're doing, and not willing to try things, perhaps it's just that you don't understand what i'm saying? you need a video guide showing exactly where to go i assume?

I'm not going to spoon feed you with the solution to this problem, it's there, i've already mentioned where you find what you need to do, and i've mentioned what you need to do aswell, now if you don't want to listen to that, then you can continue having the problem you're having...

Now I understand, every time you install TU manually, you have to go to settings and analyze updates :hot:

It'd be nice if you include a background music option. Thank you.

Already possible by custom skins

Sent from my SM-G903F

Sent from my SM-G903F

I know it's possible by using special tools, But I meant if they'd make it build in option with the original aurora skin [like a file inside aurora which can be modified by the user] The method currently used is not accurate. For example: When a trailer is on, The sound will merge with the background music resulting inappropriate tunes. Anyway, This is only a suggestion, They're free to do as they wish, Thank you.

I know it's possible by using special tools, But I meant if they'd make it build in option with the original aurora skin [like a file inside aurora which can be modified by the user] The method currently used is not accurate. For example: When a trailer is on, The sound will merge with the background music resulting inappropriate tunes. Anyway, This is only a suggestion, They're free to do as they wish, Thank you.

Yes, you're quite right, we are free to do whatever we want with Aurora, as we make it :)

We're not likely to add a background sound to the default skin, neither as a built-in with default sounds or as a possible thing to load and play similar to the custom backgrounds... it's just not adding any value that's making it worth while to do, and those wanting to do this can grab a existing skin with music, hell, if memory serves me right QuattroGam3r have made a modified version of the skin where he only added background sounds, all you need to do is ask someone to add it to the default skin or do it yourself... it's not hard, but will have the effect of not turning off when you turn on a trailer... might be possible to fix, dunno...

Yes, you're quite right, we are free to do whatever we want with Aurora, as we make it :)

We're not likely to add a background sound to the default skin, neither as a built-in with default sounds or as a possible thing to load and play similar to the custom backgrounds... it's just not adding any value that's making it worth while to do, and those wanting to do this can grab a existing skin with music, hell, if memory serves me right QuattroGam3r have made a modified version of the skin where he only added background sounds, all you need to do is ask someone to add it to the default skin or do it yourself... it's not hard, but will have the effect of not turning off when you turn on a trailer... might be possible to fix, dunno...

I looked at it today, but unfortunately didn't see a way to let trailers override background music. I think it would have to be coded into Aurora. Same would go for adding a path for the wave file to be picked up outside the xzp, so users could customize without extra tools/software. Of course i'm not a skilled skinner or coder, so take that with a grain of salt, lolz.

edit: @HawkEight360, my recommend would be to wait it out till 0.6b is released... Maybe the utility scripting will open a new door??

• Like 1

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok, what i think he might mean, atleast this would be my interpretation.. have the option to change it.. like with the bg's.. "Aurora/Music/"? Lol.. there could be better ways.. cant wait for .6 for the scripts.. would be easier to write a script for a feature, lol.. instead of waiting for a whole new release.. ;-)
  • Like 1

I looked at it today, but unfortunately didn't see a way to let trailers override background music. I think it would have to be coded into Aurora. Same would go for adding a path for the wave file to be picked up outside the xzp, so users could customize without extra tools/software. Of course i'm not a skilled skinner or coder, so take that with a grain of salt, lolz.

edit: @HawkEight360, my recommend would be to wait it out till 0.6b is released... Maybe the utility scripting will open a new door??

Or, you could set the default volume on the bg music to be lower in general, so the trailers and such wouldnt be over powered by the bg music..

Or, you could set the default volume on the bg music to be lower in general, so the trailers and such wouldnt be over powered by the bg music..

yeah, there's a few ways to make it a little better. But honestly for what. There's like what, 6 trailers on Xbox.com? Haha, just isn't a huge issue until trailers become more readily available.
  • Like 1

Yeah, Actually it was me who "QuattroGam3r" answered. Honestly he did a pretty good job making that file, Save me a hell of a time. Well, Still a minor point, at least I can play music while browsing Aurora.

Ok, what i think he might mean, atleast this would be my interpretation.. have the option to change it.. like with the bg's.. "Aurora/Music/"? Lol.. there could be better ways.. cant wait for .6 for the scripts.. would be easier to write a script for a feature, lol.. instead of waiting for a whole new release.. ;-)

Well, That exactly what I meant. Anyhow, The "Script" is going to open a lot of opportunity of making aurora much enjoyable.

Yeah, Actually it was me who "QuattroGam3r" answered. Honestly he did a pretty good job making that file, Save me a hell of a time. Well, Still a minor point, at least I can play music while browsing Aurora.

Well, That exactly what I meant. Anyhow, The "Script" is going to open a lot of opportunity of making aurora much enjoyable.

That's the spirit ;) Work with what you have. Besides, I changed the meta info for the skin on purpose so you can put it right alongside the default skin and still tell them apart. This at least allows you to swap the skin in about 20 seconds if you need to silence it for hearing trailers.

• Like 1

hey friends, you have any news of 0.6B 'm looking forward to , please tell me something

and a question asked many times, unfortunately, and in testing that can last months so let us arm ourselves with patience :sleep:

• Like 1

Been watching this thread for months now and seen the constant questions when it will be released and all the replies saying 'when it's ready' 'stop asking' etc Everyone understands these things take time to create and we appreciate that the developers have lives other than Aurora but surely if an 'expected' release date/month was given then all these questions/responses would then stop. Just my thoughts. Keep up the great work ðŸ‘

• Like 2

Been watching this thread for months now and seen the constant questions when it will be released and all the replies saying 'when it's ready' 'stop asking' etc Everyone understands these things take time to create and we appreciate that the developers have lives other than Aurora but surely if an 'expected' release date/month was given then all these questions/responses would then stop. Just my thoughts. Keep up the great work

It was expected to be released a couple of weeks ago originally... but, things came in between which means we don't really have an ETA at this time

Thanks for the update, at least now we've got some kind of idea that its imminent, rather than no idea at all.

Looking forward to it  :thumbup:

Nice to hear that you add some requested features (also mine ^^) good job can´t await this update.

Just want to thank everyone working on Aurora! Been using it for a few months now and everything is so accessible. Looking forward to 0.6!

• Like 1