RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

Keep up the great work, some people (me included) really appreciates the things you do for us. Of course it's really hard to wait for these great updates, that's why a lot of us are b*tching about the release. All in all, i am very thankful for your work, hope we will be able to use 0.6 Aurora after few months. THANK YOU for not forgetting xbox 360 community and making it better!  :clap: (my national language isn't English, so i might made some mistakes)

• Like 3

(my national language isn't English, so i might made some mistakes)

For the record, your English is better than some native speakers I know. Besides, I think this is the first post I've seen from someone who claims not to be a native English speaker who hasn't demanded a release! I commend you for that. If others would read around, or at least have basic human respect, maybe they would be a more supportive and positive voice in this thread too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I have a big one question how many time we still wait and wait this the new perfect we are in 2016 I don't can wait

One thing that might "speed up" the updates and further developement would be for the community to make some donations to these guys for their hard work. Then maybe certain things that are dependant on a budget ie: server equipment, bandwidth increase for new users, etc... might happen as I've seen many people complaining about that. This is a community funded and supported project so c'mon guys, show your dev's some support!!!  ^_^

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=8ooizQh-CS_VNRrbtNC_pw6clHPutiQDxXROAhoXhcL2Of70Qhfe1E61KaK&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d64ad11bbf4d2a5a1a0d303a50933f9b2

Maybe some of the RMS guys can implement a feature to allow users to donate cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, dogecoin, etc like demonoid does.

• Like 2

One thing that might "speed up" the updates and further developement would be for the community to make some donations to these guys for their hard work. Then maybe certain things that are dependant on a budget ie: server equipment, bandwidth increase for new users, etc... might happen as I've seen many people complaining about that. This is a community funded and supported project so c'mon guys, show your dev's some support!!!  ^_^

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=8ooizQh-CS_VNRrbtNC_pw6clHPutiQDxXROAhoXhcL2Of70Qhfe1E61KaK&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d64ad11bbf4d2a5a1a0d303a50933f9b2

Maybe some of the RMS guys can implement a feature to allow users to donate cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, dogecoin, etc like demonoid does.

Sadly, the link you provided isn't going to work, however... http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news the Donate button at the top of this page does :)

Sadly, the link you provided isn't going to work, however... http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news the Donate button at the top of this page does :)

I clicked it and did a copy/paste of the URL, I'm guessing that paypal uses an individual token for it...  what about enabling users to donate cryptocurrency to RMS? I know it's a bit obscure but with the right script trade bots on Cryptsy it could be turned into an extra source of income for you guys, maybe see about getting a *.org domain for the tax breaks as well? From what I see you guys qualify for the non-profit status. Or would going *.org remove the ability of having advertisers?

I clicked it and did a copy/paste of the URL, I'm guessing that paypal uses an individual token for it...  what about enabling users to donate cryptocurrency to RMS? I know it's a bit obscure but with the right script trade bots on Cryptsy it could be turned into an extra source of income for you guys, maybe see about getting a *.org domain for the tax breaks as well? From what I see you guys qualify for the non-profit status. Or would going *.org remove the ability of having advertisers?

I'll relay request or whatever i should call it to the rest of the team, i don't make any decisions like these on my own, the decisions i make myself without asking are things like deleting posts, banning users etc. (things that are general forum management really)

I'll relay request or whatever i should call it to the rest of the team, i don't make any decisions like these on my own, the decisions i make myself without asking are things like deleting posts, banning users etc. (things that are general forum management really)

Not a problem at all bro. Anything that might help I'd think might be welcome :)

Thanks for this !

Is there gonna be a skin creator for aurora?

Highly unlikely as the skins mainly consists of XUI stuff which isn't easy to deal with in custom tools, and you can just as easily use the XDK tools to do all of the skin stuff...

hello everyone 

I wonder if you can create a server to play gta v online, understand that these companies can make legal actions against those who do but my question is , is it possible?

hello everyone 

I wonder if you can create a server to play gta v online, understand that these companies can make legal actions against those who do but my question is , is it possible?

really, if it was that simple, many would have done it already.  And as you pointed out, the company could come after you legally and you'd be in BIG trouble ;)

• Like 1

really, if it was that simple, many would have done it already.  And as you pointed out, the company could come after you legally and you'd be in BIG trouble ;)

I wouldnt say it is simple to reverse engineer a server from watching the data transfer from a client, to the server, but at the same time, I wouldnt call it impossible. The game companys cant really sue you, if you can prove that your server doesnt use any of the code the original game server does. Now, even if you did all of this, you would need multiple servers for each game, and would have to find a way to modify the DNS addresses that the game looks at to connect to the server, and then you would have to also create a server that the xbox can connect to, as an xbox live server. So when it is all said and done, you need 2 new servers, with for the system to connect to, then you also have to recreate each software package for the servers, then you need a modified DashLaunch/Xebuild image that will redirect all XBlive traffic to your servers. In the end it isnt worth the year or two it would take you to write the servers, test them, and gather enough info to actually do it. No one here will do it for you. And on top of that, Microsoft can still sue you for modifying the console to connect to your "Fake" live server, or for modifying the software on the console(Jtag/RGH) anyway. No reason to give them any ammo to come after you with.

• Like 3

Hello everyone my name is zied ben Salah

I play in system link

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I'm in the team xDAECHx my name xDAECHxZIED

I am so happy weekend texte massage in the new project

Weekend texte à code for the room and what we can play

Thank for everyone work in this project keep working guys we are so happy

Hi, sorry for my english, i have question about translation, can i use my czech xml file from 0.5b to 0.6b version, it will be 0.6b same with new words or differently new file?Thx for answer

Hi, sorry for my english, i have question about translation, can i use my czech xml file from 0.5b to 0.6b version, it will be 0.6b same with new words or differently new file?Thx for answer

0.6b will be a new file with some values changed and new words etc. You can use 0.5b's xml and 0.6b in my tool, it'll merge them for you :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank you for your reply, is great that it will use 0.5b's xml and 0.6b in your tool

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

The line is over there *points to the large number of impatient people waiting for the next Aurora release*

A good thing is to put a childproof password for main configs to block any not permited access to delet games and modify configs, i speak for my daughters she loves to mod any config they dont know.  :thumbup:

Spread the word about this project I'm on this in latin gamers groups at Facebook I thinks this is the second biggest cool homebrew for the x360

Spread the word about this project I'm on this in latin gamers groups at Facebook I thinks this is the second biggest cool homebrew for the x360

Second biggest? what's the biggest?