RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

Just thought of an idea...the ability to select covers to download is awesome, but would also be cool if we could choose game backgrounds as well. Here's an example, I have Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition installed, and the original background was (IDK, some kind of grey brick wall, lol) I loved that one, but instead of that, I have the logo as the background and I really don't like it. I wish I could download the original background for that game. Hope that helps everyone get what I'm trying to say...

Just thought of an idea...the ability to select covers to download is awesome, but would also be cool if we could choose game backgrounds as well. Here's an example, I have Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition installed, and the original background was (IDK, some kind of grey brick wall, lol) I loved that one, but instead of that, I have the logo as the background and I really don't like it. I wish I could download the original background for that game. Hope that helps everyone get what I'm trying to say...

It's downloaded from xbox.com, i don't think they actually have more then 1 background =/

Any chance for support of avatars either embedded or as a separate addon? It just cool to see your avatar somewhere on the screen .....makes it more personal.

Any chance for support of avatars either embedded or as a separate addon? It just cool to see your avatar somewhere on the screen .....makes it more personal.

There's been discussions about adding it in the team, it will be added at some point

Imagine creating a "Utility Scripts" for playback of IPTV tv 

For use in Aurora

Not happening :/

when aurora 0.6 be realesed al people die for waitting hahahaha  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:

When "al people" learn to be patient and not ask the same god damn question over and over

When "al people" learn to be patient and not ask the same god damn question over and over

Swizzy needs a bot for Christmas, lmao.

• Like 4

Introduce a friggin' ban on people who ask.

There's my 2 cents.

0.5 is fine in very happy with this. Any version after this is just bonus. Respect what these guys do for us by at least not asking when the next version will be out again.

Actually maybe all that was 3cents worth lol :)

i*am sorry if somthing ... but i am hust juking with you

and you do a wonderful work 

and my respect  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Swizzy: Will there be support for BIG TU's? Remember i asked for LEGO Dimensions TU and i wanted to upload it but it's over 1GB. Will this be supported??

Swizzy: Will there be support for BIG TU's? Remember i asked for LEGO Dimensions TU and i wanted to upload it but it's over 1GB. Will this be supported??

It's a server limitation, i don't know when/if we'll have a solution for that :/

Hi, I just wonder -for future releases- is there any chance in TU update window or somewhere else (just for personal info) to "see the real" internet speed?

Hi,

Totally new to the community, but I really want to help you with translating an additional language (Hungarian). I am willing to contribute to your excellent work! Of course free of charge. Is there a way I can help you with this?

Great stuff on Aurora so far guys!

Kr,

Hi,

Totally new to the community, but I really want to help you with translating an additional language (Hungarian). I am willing to contribute to your excellent work! Of course free of charge. Is there a way I can help you with this?

Great stuff on Aurora so far guys!

Kr,

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4361-guide-how-to-translatelocalize-aurora/

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4375-hungarian-translations/

Going to contribute by making slovak translation to Aurora, and some alternative look skin.

EDIT:  1. is there updated aurora translation tool ? (almost 75% translate at the moment using text editor)

2. is there specific tool to make skin for aurora ? Does XZP Tool 2.0 works ?

can also update czech to 0.5 and once 0.6 will be released i will update both translations.

• Like 2

What dependencies are needed to run aurora translation tool ? I fail to run it under a WINE.

Only available platform for me is Mac OS X at the moment. I have issues installing working bootcamp Windows partition on my machine.

What dependencies are needed to run aurora translation tool ? I fail to run it under a WINE.

Only available platform for me is Mac OS X at the moment. I have issues installing working bootcamp Windows partition on my machine.

It requires .NET 2.0 to work, other then that there shouldn't be anything...

I highly recommend that you use a windows machine to do this, as i haven't tested this on OS X at all... it might crash for unknown reasons without warning, which means any progress you made is lost (as it doesn't save unless you tell it to)

https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraTranslationTool/ <--- You'll find the code for it here

https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraTranslationTool/blob/master/README.md <--- the readme

Great fixed my wine prefix and its working now.

EDIT: What Source file to use for translation? That one bundled inside Aurora translation Tool v5 or Language Pack thread:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4295-language-packs/

You want to use the latest one, go for the one latest one in the language packs, as that's always up-to-date