RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

Sounds great, can't wait to see what possibilities open up with Utility Scripts.

That would be amazing if we could add Conky style widgets to the home screen.

yeah.. lolz.. it will be fun to see what arises from this

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing "Update Available" from my console when I turn it on later. More good stuff to have fun with.  ^_^

Hi 2 days ago i first time install aurora I,m impressed. Seriously good work. Before i use F3 775. Olny please add a sound to menu. And all by on 100% great. 

Hi 2 days ago i first time install aurora I,m impressed. Seriously good work. Before i use F3 775. Olny please add a sound to menu. And all by on 100% great.

Default skin won't have sounds in the menu's... you can add that with XUITool tho

Default skin won't have sounds in the menu's... you can add that with XUITool tho

there is only certain things that can have sound with xuitool.. other things like cursor movement and everything else will have to be coded for a sound from with-in aurora i believe... 

this skin has transitional sounds: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6094-xyzgen/

this skin has BG music: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5320-skin-darkened-blue/

• Like 1

Can't wait for the new aurora update. A lot of good updates are coming now especially i liked the cover choosing idea.  I'm just curious why you don't add avatar somewhere? :/ Btw: thank you guys for not forgetting xbox360 community, and for sharing your creations!

(And if it's not a secret. About when we can expect this update to come out?)

Can't wait for the new aurora update. A lot of good updates are coming now especially i liked the cover choosing idea.  I'm just curious why you don't add avatar somewhere? :/ Btw: thank you guys for not forgetting xbox360 community, and for sharing your creations!

(And if it's not a secret. About when we can expect this update to come out?)

It's not that its secret- it's that we don't know when it will be ready-  which is why we always say- it'll be out when its ready.

How to download it?

It's not released yet

I know I'm asking too much, but it would be very nice to hear radio by Aurora using the service TuneIn Radio.  :dj:

I know I'm asking too much, but it would be very nice to hear radio by Aurora using the service TuneIn Radio.  :dj:

Might be something that you can add with 0.6b using a script... however, you do realize this will only be while you're actually in Aurora... once you start a game, Aurora won't be running

Might be something that you can add with 0.6b using a script... however, you do realize this will only be while you're actually in Aurora... once you start a game, Aurora won't be running

Exactly!

Great work. Looking forward to the new release.

Any chance you could incorporate some kind of settings lock so once its set up to look a certain way it can't be changed unless a pass lock is entered or something similar?

Sick and tired of my kids messing with the settings :wacko:

Great work. Looking forward to the new release.

Any chance you could incorporate some kind of settings lock so once its set up to look a certain way it can't be changed unless a pass lock is entered or something similar?

Sick and tired of my kids messing with the settings :wacko:

It's part of the Passcode Security

Place settings in a way for the User can turn on or off the sounds. We all want the best for aurora 6b.

• Like 1

Thank you Phoenix team.  :respect: 

Place settings in a way for the User can turn on or off the sounds. We all want the best for aurora 6b.

i will never turn that option off !   :guitar: