RealModScene
Versa

Good news in Black Ops 3 for Jtag/rgh users

I have tried PS3 version and there's "find lan game" even there, both inside multiplayer and zombies.

Thats a Head start.

Hi everyone, why black ops III dont work, i am go to black ops throws xboxlive coneect and i am dont know what to do who can help me? maybe video how to install correct on jtag

I found this-

black-ops-3-ps3-360-sp-1.jpg

Modder Discovers COD: Black Ops 3 SP Campaign On X360, Screenshots Reveal Unfinished Work

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a rather strange release on the PS3 and Xbox 360 as it lacks any proper single player campaign as well as split screen co-op. It is also the first game in the series that won’t run at 60 fps. This won’t be surprising though as the game appears to lack plenty of content that is included in the PC, PS4 and Xbox One version of the game.

Recently, one reddit user NeonDiscovery managed to mod the game files on the Xbox 360 to gain access to the single player portion of the game. It confirms that the single player campaign was in consideration at one point during development but it was simply ditched and the work was shifted to just the multiplayer. He also shared two different screenshots from the sp campaign on the Xbox 360, and they definitely look unfinished and ugly.

black-ops-3-ps3-360-sp-2.jpg

The modder confirmed that the campaign was unstable on the Xbox 360 and barely managed to run at 30 fps. The screenshots seen above also reveal that it was unfinished, but it was perhaps considered at one point during the development.

http://gearnuke.com/modder-discovers-cod-black-ops-3-sp-campaign-x360-screenshots-reveal-unfinished-work/