RealModScene
Versa

Good news in Black Ops 3 for Jtag/rgh users

attachicon.gifsystem link.pngI Just found this on the Internet. Cheers!

That is probably incorrect as they first stated you'd have campaign with up to 2 players, then they changed that to not have campaign at all...

Yeah, i'd stick to more official channels for the game information. You just can't trust third party sites like Amazon etc. to be too accurate on release details.

Quoted from https://www.callofduty.com/blackops3

STANDARD & DIGITAL-STANDARD

Call of Duty: Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where biotechnology has

enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Call of Duty: Black Ops III for PlayStation 3

and Xbox 360 features two modes: Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with an

expansive Multiplayer and an all-new film-noir Zombies adventure that takes

gameplay to a new level.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 version does not include a single

player campaign game mode, and does not contain all game features present in the

PlayStation 4/Xbox One version. Game performance will vary by platform. Internet

connection required. For more details visit callofduty.com/blackops3/features.

Another good site to check is https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/blackops3/blog/2015/09/25/new-details-for-ps3-and-xbox-360-versions-of-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii

• Like 1

Yeah, i'd stick to more official channels for the game information. You just can't trust third party sites like Amazon etc. to be too accurate on release details.

Quoted from https://www.callofduty.com/blackops3

STANDARD & DIGITAL-STANDARD

Call of Duty: Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where biotechnology has

enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Call of Duty: Black Ops III for PlayStation 3

and Xbox 360 features two modes: Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with an

expansive Multiplayer and an all-new film-noir Zombies adventure that takes

gameplay to a new level.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 version does not include a single

player campaign game mode, and does not contain all game features present in the

PlayStation 4/Xbox One version. Game performance will vary by platform. Internet

connection required. For more details visit callofduty.com/blackops3/features.

Another good site to check is https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/blackops3/blog/2015/09/25/new-details-for-ps3-and-xbox-360-versions-of-call-of-duty-bla

I'm not saying that It would have a Campaign. I was telling you guys it Might have SYSTEM LINK thats what I'm after.

Compare the Lan Play or System Link of Xbone and X360 

Xbone:

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/3837/xbox-one/call-of-duty-black-ops-3.html

X360

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/3902/xbox-360/call-of-duty-black-ops-3.html

so it displays that System Link Support is available in the 360 Version.

I'm not saying that It would have a Campaign. I was telling you guys it Might have SYSTEM LINK thats what I'm after.

Compare the Lan Play or System Link of Xbone and X360 

Xbone:

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/3837/xbox-one/call-of-duty-black-ops-3.html

X360

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/3902/xbox-360/call-of-duty-black-ops-3.html

so it displays that System Link Support is available in the 360 Version.

The fact remains, they mention "Co-Op" which refers to Campaign mode or possibly Zombies... but... 2? that's not likely to be seen with Zombies...

And, to top it off, on the right side you see "Co-Op Campaign", the campaign mode was stripped from the game, so this information cannot be seen as accurate or up-to-date

The fact remains, they mention "Co-Op" which refers to Campaign mode or possibly Zombies... but... 2? that's not likely to be seen with Zombies...

And, to top it off, on the right side you see "Co-Op Campaign", the campaign mode was stripped from the game, so this information cannot be seen as accurate or up-to-date

Yah you're right but I was wondering if there is really a system link option in Black ops 3. after searching in the internet i found this.

Yah you're right but I was wondering if there is really a system link option in Black ops 3. after searching in the internet i found this.

Yeah, but just because it's written there doesn't mean it's going to be in the game, which is what we're trying to tell you... the only people that will know about it is the game developers, and they're not telling us... that is of course until the game is released...

Still hoping for a system link option.

Hope in one hand, poop in the other, see which one fills up first. lolz, just kidding.

Personally I prefer campaign modes to online/MP/co-op, so this hurts me too. But I also plan to buy it for Xbox One, so i'll get over it.

I feel like there is going to be System Link, if so. the second the 360 version leaks/releases. LiNK will be broken and servers will be overloaded. (I would get ready you guys ;))

Although. At the same time I feel there isn't gonna be System Link, and if so. Were screwed from both ways. Or it will be severely reduced (6v6 and not 9v9, or no waiting lobbies like mw3)

I just hope it isn't like Bo2 and link MW3 where there's a ranking system. It gets boring not leveling up and prestige. Which is why I mostly main MW3.

I feel like there is going to be System Link, if so. the second the 360 version leaks/releases. LiNK will be broken and servers will be overloaded. (I would get ready you guys ;))

Although. At the same time I feel there isn't gonna be System Link, and if so. Were screwed from both ways. Or it will be severely reduced (6v6 and not 9v9, or no waiting lobbies like mw3)

I just hope it isn't like Bo2 and link MW3 where there's a ranking system. It gets boring not leveling up and prestige. Which is why I mostly main MW3.

well we 2 are the same I'm still playing Mw3 I love the Ranking system gives me challenge than Bo2. Beware of EDR44 haha

Confirmed

Offline Players 1-2 = Split Screen (Local)

Offline Co-op 1-2 = Zombies (Local)

nc2HAts.jpg

• Like 2

Confirmed

nc2HAts.jpg

2 player system link? HOLY SHIT HOW WILL THAT WORK :(

LitrosNub and Fil just to remember that in the marketplace page of Black Ops II it says that the system link is for 2 players, too.

Enviado de meu C6503 usando Tapatalk

Confirmed

nc2HAts.jpg

I Told you I'm on the right track Thanks for the Back up Buddy  :clap:

And I got a screen shot from amazon that showed 'live only'.

You just lucked in with your hopes and dreams. No "right track" or "back up" about it. lol

If it's true, I'm glad it's offline enabled. Not long to know for sure.

And I got a screen shot from amazon that showed 'live only'.

You just lucked in with your hopes and dreams. No "right track" or "back up" about it. lol

If it's true, I'm glad it's offline enabled. Not long to know for sure.

Well the screenshot over there is from Xbox's Official Website.

And microsoft made the game? i don't think so...

Microsoft hosts information they got from the devs at some point, they may have changed things... Either way, we won't know for sure if it's going to support system link or not until the game is actually in our hands...

Yes, anything can happen, as in the official website of Xbox support appears in the official website of the game in an icon says online only picture I uploaded only confirmed by xbox, but as I say anything can happen

• Like 1

And microsoft made the game? i don't think so...

Microsoft hosts information they got from the devs at some point, they may have changed things... Either way, we won't know for sure if it's going to support system link or not until the game is actually in our hands...

I think wait and see is the correct response when dealing with conflicting information like this.

Of course my fingers are still crossed that the xbox screen shot is the accurate one. Love zombies.

• Like 1

By ps4 already confirmed support for LANs, I do not know if for the other consoles

T7YYOcD.jpg

By ps4 already confirmed support for LANs, I do not know if for the other consoles

PS4 and Xbox One will have MANY more features then PS3 and Xbox 360

in addition to the graphics and the number of players supported by the exclusivity that has sony and relevant tournaments, must be present this option, in addition to the amount of space required for the installation, I fear for the older generation and more with the icon that has on its cover