RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Versa

Black Ops 3 System Link Supported?

Do you guys think Black Ops 3 will have a System Link support? sad to hear it will have only Multiplayer and zombies No campaign T_T

I can't confirm, but I have read reports that the cover of Blops3 states multiplayer and zombies are live only, so no good for jtag/rgh 360s, like titanfall and destiny.

I can't confirm, but I have read reports that the cover of Blops3 states multiplayer and zombies are live only, so no good for jtag/rgh 360s, like titanfall and destiny.

i hope bo3 did not kill lan party play. i know there's no sp. but killing lan play. that would just suck ass....

I Really Really hope there's a system link or more like AI Matches and solo Zombies or Split screen zombies.

i have a question ; can we unlock weapons camouflage by playing on system link aurora ?

no. you need a content trainer. you will have to pay for it. as far as i know. there's 50 camos so far maybe more

i have a question ; can we unlock weapons camouflage by playing on system link aurora ?

Look in call of duty black ops 3 modding on se7ensins website.

most if not all only works on XBL only. offline system link needs a content trainer like ESTE used to make if you know who that is. he went payed content trainers only. i own a few content trainers from ESTE now. he has the best out there. no one better i have seen to date. all you are going to find is XBL only, XYZ cheater trainers or non free. ESTE is your best bet but he payed and profile id locked only aka no giving to anyone or releasing or less you give your profile out also

no. you need a content trainer. you will have to pay for it. as far as i know. there's 50 camos so far maybe more

Okay ^^ thank you all for your answer.

If you need help with modding tools, just ask.

yeah can you help me with that ? i don't know any modding tools.

Yes, what do you need?

i wanna unlock camos for my weapons so that i could use them on system link, can you help me with that? i have a RGH xbox 360.

i wanna unlock camos for my weapons so that i could use them on system link, can you help me with that? i have a RGH xbox 360.

you need a content trainer from ESTE and its payed. paypal $20.20 or you are out of luck. or learn how to make your own content trainer. aka dumping offsets and coding in C++. there is no one that is free or care's to make them kind of content trainer but ESTE at xbox360iso.com