RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
El_Guapo

Xbox Original games not found

Hi,

Anyone have any ideas why my install of Aurora no longer seems to be detecting Xbox Original .xbe files? I've got the scan depth set to 6 (even tthough it probably only needs 2 at the most) but I just doesn't seem to find them anymore.

The first scan I did upon Aurora install found them all, but now when I add any new ones it's not detecting them yet still finding new XBLA, Xbox 360 games, etc

HELP!

Hi,

Anyone have any ideas why my install of Aurora no longer seems to be detecting Xbox Original .xbe files? I've got the scan depth set to 6 (even tthough it probably only needs 2 at the most) but I just doesn't seem to find them anymore.

The first scan I did upon Aurora install found them all, but now when I add any new ones it's not detecting them yet still finding new XBLA, Xbox 360 games, etc

HELP!

Can you send me your Database files? you find them in: Aurora\Data\Databases\

Can you send me your Database files? you find them in: Aurora\Data\Databases\

Swizzy, my friend have a same problem.  if  it's not complicate, please post what was a problem in this topic.

Swizzy, my friend have a same problem.  if  it's not complicate, please post what was a problem in this topic.

In order to see what's going on, i kinda need to look at the database contents

Hi, I hate to be that guy who bumps his own posts, but has anyone got any insight please?

Sorry, i downloaded it late one night when i was very very tired, and was going to check next day, but i forgot to do so, and that's where it ended up :$ i'm currently a little busy with a bunch of projects, but i'll see if i can look into the issue for you soon, and i've asked another member of Phoenix to look into it aswell, we'll see which of us finds the problem first :)

Sorry for the delay in replying - here's the files http://www.mediafire.com/download/7lhm1jnjhdfuc7z/Databases%282%29.rar

Thanks!

Nothing abnormal about your databases-   I recommend trying to add another scan path after your xbox Classic path and make it search for some xbox360 titles- and see if it works.

Report back and let me know.

Im having a similar issue. Its not finding all the games on my hard drives. Ive tried using the syntax i remember from FSD3

Xbox\system\usb0\.... (Insert folder name) same for usb1.

It says its scanning for files but then nothing comes up. I can see the file if i use file manager and if i add paths in Auroa (using 0.5) but they dont show up im sure it something simple. Any help would be nice

Side note I LOVE Aroura looks and feels cleaner and to me user intuitive.

Im having a similar issue. Its not finding all the games on my hard drives. Ive tried using the syntax i remember from FSD3

Xbox\system\usb0\.... (Insert folder name) same for usb1.

It says its scanning for files but then nothing comes up. I can see the file if i use file manager and if i add paths in Auroa (using 0.5) but they dont show up im sure it something simple. Any help would be nice

Side note I LOVE Aroura looks and feels cleaner and to me user intuitive.

Personally i always put games in USB#:\Games\<insert game name here>\default.xex

then you just set up Aurora to have a scandepth of 2 and set it to USB#:\Games\

Swizzy first thatk you for the New Autoa love it Second thank you for the quick resoonse. I see the syntax your using but the original guy who set this up for me moved so im learning this slowly. What he did was on the 2 external HDD. Broke things down byfolder namer Jtag, Xbox 360, Xbox live Games, xbox1, Games, EMU, Genesis Roms, roms. There is 1 folder CoD World at War but that one isnt appearing at either. It all worked in FSD3 but not in Auroa. I notice the scan deapth is set to 5 and that the script data "none" is checked for all of them is checked.

Again im sure its a simple thing im missing somewhere. I just dont know where it is. I have some experiance with this stuff but still a realitive newbie.

You can put them like that if you prefer, up to you... press RB or LB once, then select "show all", see if it makes any difference, as you might be filtering the games without thinking/knowing about it

No filters checked. I should clarify some if the games show up but not all. And oddly they are a little from each folder. Thats the thing that has me going nucking futs.

No filters checked. I should clarify some if the games show up but not all. And oddly they are a little from each folder. Thats the thing that has me going nucking futs.

Do a new scan, then let it stay running for a while

Well Swizzy thanks for all the help i figured it out. If ine remembers the ACTUAL number of games he has..... And not some random number he THINKS he has.... It worked s it was supposed to. ( i opened FSD3 to see how manyI was mussing and check for syntax errors) ooops my bad. Wring number in my head. Thanks for all your help and guidenc. I told you it was simething simple.