RealModScene
Paxacucyber

help for system link cannot bypass test whit open ports

hello again! its me again trying to play online cod black ops 2 by system link but im not able to pass the test of both data and broadcast ports, i already opened those ports in my router, but im not able to pass the test, could anyone help? 

post-67058-0-26083900-1445217018_thumb.jpg

Does your console IP match the IP you've set in the settings here? why have you set it up to be UDP for one, and TCP for the other? you should have it set to ALL

Does your console IP match the IP you've set in the settings here? why have you set it up to be UDP for one, and TCP for the other? you should have it set to ALL

i was trying in difrent configurations starting whit (ALL)  and testing and yes mi conole´s ip match the ones on the opened ports.

I have a router direct to internet, and a switch, i tested both but it isn't passing the test in different ways...

Enviado desde mi SM-N900V mediante Tapatalk

does your router have DMZ? if so; configure your console to be in DMZ and see if it passes, if it does great! there's a configuration error somewhere in your router, if not; sucks, your ISP might be blocking the ports...

does your router have DMZ? if so; configure your console to be in DMZ and see if it passes, if it does great! there's a configuration error somewhere in your router, if not; sucks, your ISP might be blocking the ports...

Yes it has a DMZ option on router how should setup be? In both console and router?

Yes it has a DMZ option on router how should setup be? In both console and router?

It's a router feature, you tell it what IP to place in DMZ... and it does it, what that means tho is that your console becomes completely exposed to the world, no protection at all from the router... it's meant for testing purposes to find out if it's a router configuration problem or something else