RealModScene
cylent

xbox keeps rebooting as it loads up freestyle.

this is an unusual problem that i cant seem to get around.

i was setting up the freestyle scan-path for content. i set it to the highest level being 10. after that the xbox reset.

now when the xbox starts, it shows the freestyle logo then right before it would start up it will reset the whole device.

i have used dash_launch_3.16 to install freestyle. and freestyle is 3.0.775.

what can i do?

You can put clean FSD and launch.ini on USB. In launch.ini Default=Usb:\FSD\Default.xex .  USB have priority and launch.ini on USB start first. Later  when your xbox360 start you can delete fsd\data on HDD or  copy clean FSD on HDD and set default to clean FSD in dashlaunch.

OR if you have xexmenu you can start your console with holding RB  on gamepad. Your console start NXE and you start xexmenu and delete fsd\data. 

The problem is that your FSD is crashing for some reason, and your launch.ini is setup to have your console reboot on fatal errors

To fix it, don't boot FSD (put a empty launch.ini on your USB) and fix the issue with FSD or move to Aurora that's far more stable