RealModScene
BestNoob

[BUG] Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Multiplayer is false recognized as Halo: Reach in System Link.

In the game main menu it is correctly shown but after selecting Multiplayer it swicthed recognization to Halo: Reach

Title ID: 4D5309B1

Media ID: 00394009

Yes Title Update 2

does it behave the same way even without the TU in place?

does it behave the same way even without the TU in place?

Same with TU1 and without a Title Update.

Same with TU1 and without a Title Update.

its just a chopped down ver of halo reach online. no more no less. it is what it is.. all Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary care about was Halo 1 not online. so alls you got was halo reach non tu. i hope that helps

• Like 1

its just a chopped down ver of halo reach online. no more no less. it is what it is.. all Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary care about was Halo 1 not online. so alls you got was halo reach non tu. i hope that helps

that's kinda what i figured, i assume there's 2 xex's? one for Single Player (offline) and another for Multiplayer (online/systemlink)...

If that's the case, it makes sense if that second xex is just the Halo Reach one

that's kinda what i figured, i assume there's 2 xex's? one for Single Player (offline) and another for Multiplayer (online/systemlink)...

If that's the case, it makes sense if that second xex is just the Halo Reach one

yep. i tried patching the reach xex one to tu 1 and it did not work so i gave up. its not the same mid as halo reach normal one

yep. i tried patching the reach xex one to tu 1 and it did not work so i gave up. its not the same mid as halo reach normal one

It's probably already at that version with all the fixes...

If one wish to play it against others on LiNK, it's probably better to just grab regular Halo Reach :)