RealModScene
need2burn

Can LiNK detect users running mods?

Hello everybody,

I hope this is in the right section. I was wondering if LiNK has a way to tell if someone is running trainers or mods in a public game or how does one find out?

Basically, I was playing a snipers-only match on Halo 4 the other night, and I noticed when it shows the killcam, that the reticule on some of the players shooting me turned red when it was only close to my player, but not directly on and it seemed as if they weren't targeting me exactly when they got the kill. If anybody plays Halo, they know that the reticule HAS to be pinpointed exactly on an enemy for it to register.

Is this just a limitation of Halo's killcam or do they somehow mod to have a wider area to hit me? I couldn't come out and ask the players since everyone playing seemed to speak spanish or porteguese.

And if they were modding in the public rooms, how does one report it, if at all? Thanks for any information.

• Like 1

No,there are no actual way to detect if someone is cheating and everyday there are more and more cheaters on link .Spectating someone might give you an idea if they are cheating or not tho.

This is sad and the very reason why I've never really liked playing online. How can you ever know if you are good or bad if you are can never be sure if your opponents are cheating or not.

mmmm drugs are bad m'kay