RealModScene
sirlindqvist

How to upload title updates?

Im trying to upload a title update but it looks like its never going to finnish. Do i do the same way as covers or what am i doing wrong!?

have u eye on ur internet connection? seems like it isn't stable that's why it isn't finish.

Im trying to upload a title update but it looks like its never going to finnish. Do i do the same way as covers or what am i doing wrong!?

There are a couple of possible reasons for that, not all TU's are possible to upload at this time (there's a size limit as to what works)

there's also the posibility that the connection between you and the server is having issues for whatever reason, TU's today tend to be very big =/

There are a couple of possible reasons for that, not all TU's are possible to upload at this time (there's a size limit as to what works)

there's also the posibility that the connection between you and the server is having issues for whatever reason, TU's today tend to be very big =/

Its BIG... i can't upload it then?? Its TU2 for Lego Dimensions, its 1,15GB...

• Like 1

Definitely too big, sorry...

Anyone managed to upload this to a file sharing site or something? I really need it!

I wished there would be a solution for big file sizes.

Maybe outsourcing may help. There are free limitless hosters (with open plugin SDKs) and on xboxunity these could be referenced.

The uploads are always verified by admins anyway.

It would be awesome if Aurora is able to see the reference/mirror and is able to download these. (If these are compressed as zip-archives, Aurora also has to be able to uncompress)

Btw: There is a bug in Xboxunity.net. When you try to upload big files, which basically does not work, you get the "informative" information about limited filesize after a second upload in the same session. (second try). Maybe all should know the maximum file size before starting uploading and you should fix the Error response bug. Here is a Pic about it.

I wished there would be a solution for big file sizes.

Maybe outsourcing may help. There are free limitless hosters and on xboxunity these could be referenced.

The uploads are always verified by admins anyway.

It would be awesome if Aurora is able to see the reference/mirror and is able to download these. (If these are compressed as zip-archives, Aurora also has to be able to uncompress)

At some point in the future, we'll probably fix the current problem with the large TU uploads, we're not likely to add support for mirrors on other servers as we have zero control of what they do or what they actually contain... zip support isn't something we're likely to add either for TU's as they'd then have to be unzipped locally and whatnot...

Hello,

I really need help. I have xbox 360 and just bought Lego Dimensions with a several of fun packs charachters for my son (second hand). We have Aurora on our xbox. I downloaded game and installed. The game runs. We put the batman, gandalf for the start. After demo, the right place of the platform starts flushing. we put every charachter but the message is the same: "An update is required to access this content". 

I read the forum. But I have very bad knowledge about terms. Unfortunately,  I don't understand what is Title Update and how it will help to solve the problem. My son is dying to play the Sonic fun pack. 

Please, I beg you to help me. 

On 7/3/2023 at 10:50 PM, RusyaBatu said:

Hello,

I really need help. I have xbox 360 and just bought Lego Dimensions with a several of fun packs charachters for my son (second hand). We have Aurora on our xbox. I downloaded game and installed. The game runs. We put the batman, gandalf for the start. After demo, the right place of the platform starts flushing. we put every charachter but the message is the same: "An update is required to access this content". 

I read the forum. But I have very bad knowledge about terms. Unfortunately,  I don't understand what is Title Update and how it will help to solve the problem. My son is dying to play the Sonic fun pack. 

Please, I beg you to help me. 

If noone has reached out to you yet, contact me via personal message and I'll try to get you updated.