RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
HyperGainZ

Strange Lan issue on RGH Trinity CR4 XL

so here is the thing somethimes when i boot my rgh works and sometimes not  so like 1% of the time it works 99% not and i cant find out why its happening all i know is that i have a bad block in my nand 

Are you using Wifi or Ethernet? What settings do you have? automatic or static? i also assume you're talking about LAN in NXE and not LAN in XeLL?

Are you using Wifi or Ethernet? What settings do you have? automatic or static? i also assume you're talking about LAN in NXE and not LAN in XeLL?

Ethernet and its in nxe (fsd)

and to give you an idea of what my ethernet setup is 

Router (isp) 

It might just be the Powerline stuff that's causing it for you and not the mod itself... try connecting it directly to your router instead to see if the problem goes away

ok so i hooked up a separate router and connected the xbox directly to it. i did 5 boots and 2 out of the 5 times it connected to the router so i dont think its the powerlines that are causing the issue

so im still thinking its the nand 

Dump your nand and send it to me with your cpukey and i'll check if i can find anything that could be a potential reason for the problem (send them in a private message)