RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dorathekiller97

Freestyle Plugin... broken?

I load up on Aurora, just fine. I make the xbox menu come up, nothing there associated with the freestyle plugin. Its not on, and it says its loaded. I test LiNk and everything checks out.

So i think "Okay, maybe if i unload it and load it back it might work!" I unload it then i hit the load button and it freezes my console. And its weird because a couple hours ago i was having the same problem so i restarted my console and then it worked. Then i went into Black Ops 2 to play LiNk and once again, the freestyle plugin seemed to have glitched out and i cant find a way to get it back. How do i get the logs, because i am a noob. :(

Try to create launch.ini on USB. For example Default=USB:\Aurora\Aurora.xex.  Download  Aurora and put  folder on USB. Then start console and check  FreestylePlugin. 

Try to create launch.ini on USB. For example Default=USB:\Aurora\Aurora.xex.  Download  Aurora and put  folder on USB. Then start console and check  FreestylePlugin. 

So redownload Aurora? Will do

Remove XBDM.xex from your plugins list and it'll work as expected =)

Remove XBDM.xex from your plugins list and it'll work as expected =)

XBDM wasnt the problem, it was the Bo2 Evade.xex bypass. I was using JRPC to use it as a plugin. If anyone has problems with LiNk and the freestyle plugin, ts that. Im not sure why it does that but its probably for a stealth reason. xD

XBDM wasnt the problem, it was the Bo2 Evade.xex bypass. I was using JRPC to use it as a plugin. If anyone has problems with LiNk and the freestyle plugin, ts that. Im not sure why it does that but its probably for a stealth reason. xD

dont use that bullshit?? haha.. you'll get no help with "stealth" here

better yet, why are you using that bullshit for LiNK?? haha

• Like 3

XBDM.xex is known to cause issues with the FSD plugin, that's why i told you that's the problem, it causes issues all the time when used together with the FSD Plugin

XBDM.xex is known to cause issues with the FSD plugin, that's why i told you that's the problem, it causes issues all the time when used together with the FSD Plugin

it might be a specific version of it that does.. but mine has worked just fine, using the SCSE one.. usually it's people using the jrpc crap, or like the OP said.. some BS bypass for LiVE lolz

it might be a specific version of it that does.. but mine has worked just fine, using the SCSE one.. usually it's people using the jrpc crap, or like the OP said.. some BS bypass for LiVE lolz

All i know for sure is that most that had issues loading the FSD Plugin while having XBDM enabled got it working when they disabled that plugin...