RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
assasins7777

Link connection problem

78e78d6626ddb9e9d518349acd229f3e.jpg

This is my problem I open the port in my router and the first six pass and the port fail and my router is a TP-LINK WR740N and I try all and the port nor working I surrender [emoji24] thanks for the help you can bring me and greethings.

Enviado desde mi HTC One_M8 mediante Tapatalk

Attention MY ENGLISH VERY BAD

You need, don't know is correct it on english, white(or may be public) ip - make shure that your WAN ip on you roter not begins on 10…, 127…, 169…, 172… or 192… If wan ip begins of one of this value you need to contact with your internet provider and ask how you can get white(public) ip.

• Like 2

Attention MY ENGLISH VERY BAD

You need, don't know is correct it on english, white(or may be public) ip - make shure that your WAN ip on you roter not begins on 10…, 127…, 169…, 172… or 192… If wan ip begins of one of this value you need to contact with your internet provider and ask how you can get white(public) ip.

Ok thank you that's my problem the first three digit start in 192 thanks again for the help [emoji6] [emoji24]

Enviado desde mi HTC One_M8 mediante Tapatalk