RealModScene
M1dw4y

[Big Problem] reputation policy

People are report people just to be a freaking troll. I know this is a beta but hopefully in the future a better system will be in place. My rep is 40 because i play good maybe i need to dumb down my play. People are abusing the report system, Its hard to to prove if someone is cheating unless its blatantly out there. Its hard to tell if someone has aimbot in halo 4 because the aim assist is strong in halo 4 compare to 3. But these abuser need to be regulated, because they will report cuz they suck at the game and will report someone who is just better than him.

I've been using Link everday for about 2 weeks and my rep is stil 100. Just sayin.

I've been using Link everday for about 2 weeks and my rep is stil 100. Just sayin.

The problem seems tto mostly exist for players that are real good at the game <_<

The problem seems tto mostly exist for players that are real good at the game <_<

I play very bad, users negative vote is one thing I do not understand

Someone told me earlier that they give negative rep to people that host and lag. That isn't right either.

I cant remember there name they were talking to me on BO2. They were nice. They didn't understand the rep system. They thought it was like Xbox Live and when you avoid the player by reporting or whatever it is called and it tries to avoid that gamer. the rep system for live is like that. I told them that is not what it is and explained it to them and they said they didn't know and wouldn't do that again. Maybe people aren't trying to be mean but are doing like that person. I wish there was an announcement that could be sent to everyone explaining it on the dash.

I will let you know and keep note of anyone else I run into that doesn't understand or says they abuse it.

hello, could you please get my points, I only have 10 points, please remove this system, because it is impossible to play with the sore losers, greetings and thanks, happy new year :)

I played only one game today and I have 0 points out of 10 that I had, this is outrageous, so you can not play or enjoy this system,

regenerates no points ever

staff have if someone can regenerarme points

I went from 100 to 50 in like 3 hours playing BO2 as I was on top of leaderboards in every single game going 55:7 and so on. Those kids blame me for being "pro" in every single game I play xD

It wouldn't be the matter if you could still play with a rating of 0, but these senseless reports just because they are not as good as other players are ridiculous.

In my opinion a player should only be able to report another player once in a lifetime, just like on XBL. AND there should be the possibility to prefer a player, just like on XBL, also. And if the rating goes below 30 some Mods should check if those players are doing something illegal as there is a specator mode in BO2 e.g. this is pretty easy. And if there is nothing to blame about they should reset it to 100.

I don't know if it's too difficult to make it true, but I have high respect to your work and that would be some good basics in my opinion.

I would make sure to include your LiNK name when posting about this. yesterday most all users went to 999 rep. I am sure they are working on a solution to this issue and will come up with something.