RealModScene
M1dw4y

[Big Problem] reputation policy

If your reputation is 0, you are not cheating, and it has not regenerated, please private message JQE- and he can get you reactivated.

We are actively working on bettering the system, and if there is a problem, especially one as bad as non regenerative reputation, then we will fix it.

None of these fixes are going to be an overnight fix, so in the mean time, please be patient. If you feel you were unfairly banned, PM JQE so he can restore your account.

Thanks

If your reputation is 0, you are not cheating, and it has not regenerated, please private message JQE- and he can get you reactivated.

We are actively working on bettering the system, and if there is a problem, especially one as bad as non regenerative reputation, then we will fix it.

None of these fixes are going to be an overnight fix, so in the mean time, please be patient. If you feel you were unfairly banned, PM JQE so he can restore your account.

Thanks

I do not want to disturb JQE with something personal, it's annoying, yes, but i prefer fsdTeam fix the problem globally. As i said before it will be sooner or later a systematic fail, because right now regenerative reputation doesn't work and people is using report without sense.

It is a offtopic? please where are here just to improve link reputation system

Sorry, but actually no it isn't off topic....sadly

That's exactly the issue here. If you weren't upset about your tainted "reputation", this wouldn't be an issue...let alone an issue stating that this is a" huge problem with the reputation system" just get over it and by the way... I doubt you'd be getting so many of these negatives on your name unless you were doing something unscrupulous....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

That's exactly the issue here. If you weren't upset about your tainted "reputation", this wouldn't be an issue...let alone an issue stating that this is a" huge problem with the reputation system" just get over it and by the way... I doubt you'd be getting so many of these negatives on your name unless you were doing something unscrupulous....

Don't try to troll man... this problem isn't mine as you seen. I don't want that my account will be restored by 100 points again, please read topic above. It will be a failure systematic it doesn't work as it must, regenerative reputation doesn't work.

Doubt? well my only fault is playing with people who doesn't know lose.

It matrers because you cannot join rooms once your at 0. If you dont have any help to offer then why are you here.
  • Like 2

good from 60 to 40 and did not play in that period of time, someone reported on here Posts

It seems totally absurd this reporting system,

• Like 1

There's a "temporal solution" it's easy and at same time annoying, as one of my companions said in a forum , someone with bad reputation rating could create another account and link this new to our xbox and play again in LINK. In this moment, this solution is passable but in a future it would be a fail counting coming features like friends.

I repeat, without proof, is not valid because the report given by the user

With whom can speak to change it or at least read this thread and we can answer?,

This does not regenerate

Hello

my reputation is at 0 .. i never cheat on games but i can't play anymore ....

so i took my son's login/password to jqe to be able to play again...

sorry about your report system butr it's being misused ....

easiest way is to create another account

the problem is not whether it will regenerate as TeamFSD says, but does not regenerate, is being misused by users upset at losing,

someone please fix the regeneration system or remove the reports,

So you can not play quietly, just thinking that if you kill a user and get upset, but we could not play our nick

Ok dude when you have 0 reputation because of raging loosers and you can not play with your account don´t come to this post crying to jqe guys to restore your reputation score.

Come on man, it´s not difficult to understand this situation.

Maester Rowen have you think about have some moderators in link for this? Only mods could ban somebody.

Was at 70 yesterday and now at 100 so something must be working now. I dont understand how soo many people are having problems with link. it has worked great for me soo far. minus the sore loosers that get mad because they dont know how to play.

• Like 1

Ok dude when you have 0 reputation because of raging loosers and you can not play with your account don´t come to this post crying to jqe guys to restore your reputation score.

Come on man, it´s not difficult to understand this situation.

Maester Rowen have you think about have some moderators in link for this? Only mods could ban somebody.

thanks. I won't come here and complain about it because it won't happen.... I don't do anything wrong besides play normally so why would my rep hit zero? obviously he's doing something unnecessary for so many people to be shutting him down... So it should stand stand that when that many people give u Neg rep, you shouldn't be able to play...

thanks. I won't come here and complain about it because it won't happen.... I don't do anything wrong besides play normally so why would my rep hit zero? obviously he's doing something unnecessary for so many people to be shutting him down... So it should stand stand that when that many people give u Neg rep, you shouldn't be able to play...

There is alot of people getting reported because they just dominate the game. I have lost points without cheating. People just hate on good players. Im sorry you dont have this problem

i have lost Rep and i'm terrible at the game...some people just report just for the fun of it so don't think it wont happen to you because you don't do anything wrong...i do nothing wrong as well

• Like 1

Better for you and for everybody that play without cheating or something like that... and just have fun playing with others, this is what should be. But the matter of this post, people that are loosing rep because they are very good playing and raging guys are reporting them without any reason... just for being good players.

If you wanna think this is for cheats or something... well what can I say if you can´t understand, hope that you don´t come to this situation because is very frustrating. I don´t have problem with rep but I can understand people talking int his post beause in life in general when you are good in something a lot of people is jelaous and it´s not fair that if you have not made anything you get your account banned. That´s all.

the problem are bad losers, I think the problem they think cheating is the lag, sometimes you have to shoot a lot in order to kill the enemy, may be why, are angry because they believe they are cheating,

reputation system should take off,

because although it has reset the reputation,

the system,

not up 10 points per day,

perfect in everything else, sometimes some disconnections, but usually perfect, great job, thank you very much

it's not just people being sore loosers.

Sometimes you go into a room and immediately loose 10 points. ( I didn't even join a lobby or a game! )

People are just misusing it heavily. Especially this one guy in Halo 4. not gonna name names

Im sure they are working on a solution for it right now. Some people are just trying to ruin a good thing. But theres a smart group of guys working on fsf and im sure they get it worked out in later releases. It still is a beta so we cant expect perfection.

Im sure they are working on a solution for it right now. Some people are just trying to ruin a good thing. But theres a smart group of guys working on fsf and im sure they get it worked out in later releases. It still is a beta so we cant expect perfection.

true friend,

only discussed the problems for the team to know, great job, I also am very grateful to the team of FSD

Also we have to remember that its a beta and all features and such arent activated yet so who knows what's in store for the full release.

AND REMEMBER TO DEACTIVATE ADBLOCK ON HERE AND JQE360 BECAUSE THE LINK SERVERS ARE EXPENSIVE TO RUN AND ITS THE LEAST WE CAN DO TO THANK THEM FOR THIS AND HELP COVER THE SERVER COSTS

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Also we have to remember that its a beta and all features and such arent activated yet so who knows what's in store for the full release.

AND REMEMBER TO DEACTIVATE ADBLOCK ON HERE AND JQE360 BECAUSE THE LINK SERVERS ARE EXPENSIVE TO RUN AND ITS THE LEAST WE CAN DO TO THANK THEM FOR THIS AND HELP COVER THE SERVER COSTS

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

for that friend commented, for future revisions,

and of course, it works as far as possible, either in grants or bug reports, everyone knows their chances, each person making such a big project like this, you know that not all donors, and may perhaps not come to fruition due to lack of funds, not the first nor the last project that would happen, but of course, thank you for the great work and effort

I was wanting to add to this that it might not be to bad if the rep lost was 2 or 3 points instead of 10 per person. Also I have lost points again and they are not regenerating again.

I Played Gears of War 3 yesterday and went from 60 to 50 now and didn't even do anything. lol. barley even got to play.

I wouldn't care if my rep got to 0 if it wouldn't affect me being able to play.