RealModScene
M1dw4y

[Big Problem] reputation policy

Hello everyone,

first i need to say sorry for my english, anyway i think FSD team need read this it's one important point of his project.

Well, all in his post it's all about my personal i don't know if it happen to others.

Today playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 i had been playing like other days without problem, usually i play with people from other countries not from mine (Spain). I have to say i play a lot , specially using link and playing Black Ops 2 like others users did.

After few days playing, today, this afternoon, somebody who i been played with him or them report me without reason to did that. Before that, i playing without problem, suddenly i see where im playing was like the host stop playing, but no, i that moment i didn't know that my reputation was 0 but i see my profile in LINK options and i see my profile in 0. After that, well i thought, there is no problem just people who rage i don't know to play and report without sense. After saw that i try to entered in a game, changing rooms, TU availables, everything just to find 1 game but i couldn't why!?

What does it mean, if somebody want fuck up someone is just easily and report him everyday until he have 0 and he can't play never?

solutions?

Greetings, im waiting for some DEV or somebody that knows about reputation policy.

My link profile is: M1dw4y

Posted Image

Reputation is regenerated each day by 10 points and each report in turn, removes 10 points. Also, you can only be reported by the same person once per day. For you to get to 0, you need to have 2+ people report you per day.

Whether or not that is rage reporting, or people think you are cheating, we don't know.

That being said, we are actively evaluating the reporting system and as we move forward will eventaully find balance.

• Like 2

Reputation is regenerated each day, by 10 points and each report takes 10 points. For you to get to 0, you need to have more than 1 person you report you per day.

Whether or not that is rage reporting, or people think you are cheating, we don't know.

That being said, we are actively evaluating the reporting system and as we move forward will eventaully find balance.

Thanks about you answer, well i think 10 points everyday is very very poor, i know that you don't know if i cheat, IM NOT CHEATING just people who doesn't know to lose, it's poor but it's the true and very very SAD.

Well about that balance that you teamFSD are try to find i think NOW 10points like i said is low because 10points just mean 1 person.

Imagine my situation now, im not a cheater, i don't say stupid things in games. Now i have 0 points, but tomorrow, WELL 10POINTS, what does it mean? it means if tomorrow i play again probably someone gonna report me about the reason i told you before, then i have 10 and 1 person report me and then 24hours more without play.

I think you must plus more point each day

We are considering many different solutions to this. Here are some ideas and some food for thought:

1) Gain 10 points per day regen

2) Reported = lose 5 points and only reportable by the same person once per day

3) You can't be reported by someone with less than 50 pts

4) If your reputation hits 0, you can't play again until 30, but you wont be reportable until you are 30, (this makes it where you would have to be reported 6 more times to get re-banned/trolled again)

Just stuff we're working on, we'll be sure to update everyone as we make hte system better. Thanks for hte feed back.

We are considering many different solutions to this. Here are some ideas and some food for thought:

1) Gain 10 points per day regen

2) Reported = lose 5 points

3) You can't be reported by someone with less than 50 pts

4) If your reputation hits 0, you can't play again until 30, but you wont be reportable until you are 30, (this makes you ahve to get reported 6 more times to be banned/trolled again)

Just stuff we're working on, we'll be sure to update everyone as we make hte system better. Thanks for hte feed back.

About point 1 and 2 it could be fixed easily gaining more points per day, if now is 10 points you can put 20.

But that isn't the point, the point is about that you must be reported, at least by a large number of persons, imagine black ops, usually im playing in big lobbys. People is using report option like nothing and it is serious, but people didn't know it because they haven't got 0 points YET...

About point 3 it is great, in that case people with low pts couldn't report by revenge.

Finally point 4 it's the same like have 20 points per day and have X reports, the different point is about i must wait like 3 days (i think it is alot) until you have that points

There is a problem with this because I just looked on mine and I'm 80. I was like wtf I didn't do anything. Other than owning people pretty hard on Black Ops. Yea I average 3-5 k/d ratio sometimes a lot more; however, that's not a good reason I shouldn't be able to play just as much as someone that blows. How about the same person can only report you once a week. Is there a log of who reported who or is it just this user got reported deduct 10 points? It just seems like it could easily be abused. Also there should be a limit on how many people one person can report per day or per week. Like 3-5 a day and 15-20 a week, even that seems a little high to encounter 3-5 modders/hackers/cheaters (whatever it is) a day.

I think it should work progressively on how long you are banned/not allowed in games. Like the first time you hit 0 it bans you until you hit 10 and the second 20. Maybe on a bell scale where it progressively gets worse. So at 3 its 40 and 4 its 70. I mean really how many times could one hit all the way to 0.

About the above post. You can't see who reported you so how are you going to get revenge?

• Like 1

Im at 80 also, now mine has never went up 10 per day. I was playing in a room with your earlier cean, you scored right above me.

I'm not sure where to direct this, its not related to this thread at all but I work as a web developer and it bugs me that when If my browser is smaller than the content the background doesn't stretch over the whole area (past the window). Like if you make your browser half the size of this content then scroll over to the right the dotted background doesn't show up. Its easy to fix that all you do is apply the dotted background to the html tag in css instead of the body. I tried it on firebug and it works out nicely ;)

Posted Image

Sorry for going off topic btw

About the above post. You can't see who reported you so how are you going to get revenge?

You can report everyone you want without limit, in this case reported can report all the room, no matter who they're reported person just want revenge

Is there a way to see whos reporting on team fsd's end? To see if people are over reporting?

same issue here...i'm currently on 60...but i have played very little , and i am not that good ,so i am at a loss why someone would report me.

same issue here...i'm currently on 60...but i have played very little , and i am not that good ,so i am at a loss why someone would report me.

lol at least your honest

lol at least your honest

when you are as crap as me there's no point lying about it......even my son kicks my arse on everything we play .having said that ,my grandad is better than me--and he's been dead 20 years!!

when you are as crap as me there's no point lying about it......even my son kicks my arse on everything we play .having said that ,my grandad is better than me--and he's been dead 20 years!!

you sound like you are about the same as me, as long as you have fun is all that matters :)

That's is what we are talking about, users are reporting without knowing the real problem about have 0 REP in your account.

Is there a way to see whos reporting on team fsd's end? To see if people are over reporting?

I guess that they can see who reports to who, as i said lot of times report button must be more serious than now

The real problem is continuous with this reputation policy in a few weeks, average reputation per account will low dramatically and fast.

Please feedback solutions about this real problem, maybe isn't a big problem now but it will be in a near future.

People need to stop reporting because they suck. My rep is getting lower. They should IP ban these people that keep over reporting. I have never cheated and never will.

Reputation is regenerated each day by 10 points and each report in turn, removes 10 points. Also, you can only be reported by the same person once per day. For you to get to 0, you need to have 2+ people report you per day.

MaesterRowen i forget something yesterday, for instance, if someone have REP 0 that person could be banned by other users FOREVER, if you regenerate 10points everyday and 1 report means 10points, with the actual reputation policy. Well, if you have 0 points and regenerate 10 points if other user want to other ban him forever is SO EASY, just that person need 1 report each day. If we can report 1 person each 24hr and each user regenerate 10points it means that it could be ban 24hr each day...

i hope that you understand it

Hi guys,

The idea of reporting is good but problem here is that if you guys don´t have any way to check if people reported are cheating or doing something wrong it could be unfair for people like midway that is reported for raging loosing morons.

In my opininion I would quit this option or making it very restrictive so you should have a lot of reports of a lot of many people for you take a temporal ban or something like that... if not it could make good players go out from link and only play with stupid kids.

• Like 1

Hello,

Well after my 24hr with 0 REP my reputation didn't regenerate, i don't know if fsdTEAM knows this bug. I been talking with other spanish users who use LINK and they say the same their reputation didn't regenerate never.

Thanks for this great program fsdTEAM we're here just try to improve what is yours with our comments.

I just wanted to report that I have the same issue. My wife and I play and we are really good. I can get a 25/4 Kill/Death ratio easily on Blak Ops2 and I think people just report us because they think we are cheating or they are sore losers. Either way it isn't fair for them to be able to hurt others in this way. I like the rep system but I don't like the people using it. And our rep has not regenerated per day either.

• Like 1

First: Reputation never goes up, i have 60 since few days ago. If reputation regenerates

it would solve little bit the actual situacion.

Second: Bad system, if reporter doesn't have proof about that user have cheats, reports didn't be valid, proof like gameplays?

Third: Users reports because they have been killed ingame not a cause against cheats

In this case i think if you couldn't fix that problem as soon is possible i would be better that you remove reputation system

IM sorry but this whole thing is ridiculous...it sounds like your just having a hissy fit because someone doesn't like playing with you. So now the hissy fit continues because a number next to your name dictates your online life.....who carez? It doesn't matter!!!!!

you need xbox live....you'd fit in perfectly there with all the babies...

sorry to Bitch, but that's pretty much the deal buddy :o:o

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

IM sorry but this whole thing is ridiculous...it sounds like your just having a hissy fit because someone doesn't like playing with you. So now the hissy fit continues because a number next to your name dictates your online life.....who carez? It doesn't matter!!!!!

you need xbox live....you'd fit in perfectly there with all the babies :blink::D

It is a offtopic? please where are here just to improve link reputation system